As we know due to Covid-19 Saudi Arabian government allows only 60,000 pilgrims for performing hajj this year. Only Saudi citizens and Iqama holders from 160 countries are able to perform Hajj 2021. In this article I will explain how to apply for local hajj registration 2021.
Procedure To Apply For Local Hajj Registration 2021
The Hajj registration for 2021 is done in 2 phases where you need to submit Hajj applications.So before going further let us discuss the basic requirements for hajj 2021.
Requirements For HAJJ 2021
- Applicants must have a valid Iqama or Saudi National Card.
- The age limit for hajj 2021 is 18 years to 65 years.
- Pilgrims must be free from chronic disease (coronavirus).
- The applicants must not have performed Hajj in the last 5 years.
- Pilgrims Immune status must be updated on Tawakkalna.
- Check hajj eligibility.
Procedure For Local Hajj Registration 2021
As we know the registration of Hajj 2021 is done through by 2 phases. In the first phase the registration is done through an electronic portal which is started from sunday 13 june 2021, to wednesday 23 june 2021. Let’s have a look at how to register for local hajj.
- Open the Hajj registration link by clicking here.
- Click on the button “Register”
- Now Agree the terms and conditions.
- On the new screen enter your Iqama number, Date of birth, select your residence city and provide image code and click on submit.
- Now on the next page provide your mobile number and click on send request.
- An OTP code sent to your mobile number now enters the code to verify the mobile number.
Note: This is not a final submission. You will be notified through an SMS for Phase 2 registration to check the status of hajj registration.
Check Hajj Registration Status 2021
This phase is for those applicants whose hajj registration applications are accepted. If Saudi governments allow you to perform hajj 2021 then you need to reserve the hajj 2021 packages. For checking the status of Local hajj registration 2021 please follow the below procedure.
- Open the Ministry of Hajj website.
- Tap on the start Reservation Button.
- Now Click on the “+” button for adding the main applicant.(male or female)
- Enter your Iqama id number and select the date of birth.
- Now provide the image code and click on submit.
If you receive a message in your local hajj registration that your application is not accepted for hajj 2021. But don’t worry, please try again after some days if someone cancels their hajj request you may get a chance to register yourself. So please keep trying this procedure for few days.
If your hajj application is accepted successfully you will see a message as shown in the below image.
Hajj Packages 2021.
Three different packages are offered by Saudi government for hajj 2021.
Package 1: Hospitality Package (Camps) SR12,114 + 15% = SR 13,931
Package 2: Distinguished Hospitality Package (Camps) SR14,382 + 15% = SR 16,539
Package 3: Distinguished Hospitality Package (Towers) SR16,560 + 15% = SR 19,044
For Pilgrims who want to perform Hajj 2021 there is a complete detail in this article for hajjis. If you want more information regarding hajj 2021 please ask us in comment section.
From team myiqamastatus.com many many Congratulations to those lucky persons who are eligible to perform Hajj 2021. Please remember me in your prayers and whole Muslim ummah.