When Ex-Saudi nurses apply for registration in other countries (such as Australia, New Zealand, UK, Qatar, UAE, and more), a Certificate for the Good Standings is usually required. Usually, this is sent as proof that you have a clean track record while working as a nurse in Saudi Arabia. Here In this article, I will explain in detail How to Request a Certificate of Good Standing from the Saudi Council (SCFHS).
How To Apply For Classification On Mumaris Plus
How To Request a Certificate of Good Standing From The Saudi Council (SCFHS)
This can be obtained from the hospital where you work if you are still in Saudi Arabia. It is usually processed free of charge by the hospital before your final departure.
However, if your company does not process the Certificate of Good Standing or you are already outside Saudi Arabia. Then you may visit SCFHS’s website to request your Certificate of Good Standing (COGS).
Method To Request a Certificate of Good Standing In KSA
- First of all, Go to the SCFHS website.
- Now on the SCFHS website, Click on E-Services > Additional E-Services List > Registration. Then click, Request a certificate of good standing. As seen in the image below.
- Now, you will be asked for your Registration Number (printed on your Saudi License). When typing your registration number, be sure not to include the hyphen (-). For instance, instead of 15-J-M-0063790, type it as 15JM0063790.
- After clicking Next, you will see your name and validating date (when your license will expire). Below that, you need to provide your email address (where the COGS will be sent). And your mobile number (which must be a Saudi mobile number). If you do not have a mobile number, you can ask a friend in Saudi Arabia to conduct the transaction on your behalf.
- Now, under “Required Service” select “Good Standing” then click “Add Service”. After that click Next.
- You will now see the price of the Mumaris plus Good Standing Certificate which is 300 SR, as well as the Account Number which is needed to pay for the certificate.
- This can then be paid in any ATM machine in Saudi Arabia via SADAD payments by a friend or relative. Select Saudi Council for Health Specialties (SCFHS) as the biller (code is 129), then enter the Account Number from the request for COGS.
When the payment has been made, your Certificate of Good Standing (in PDF) will be sent to your email address. Usually, this will take a one-day time.
We hope you can easily request a certificate of good standing through Mumaris plus. The above method for requesting Saudi Good Standing Certificate is helpful for those who are outside the kingdom. If you are facing any problems while requesting COGS in KSA you can ask us in the comments.
Leave a Reply