In Saudi Arabia you can check exit re-entry or final exit visa status online. You can check it through the ministry of interior online portal Muqeem. I will explain how to Check Exit/Re-Entry Status Online In Saudi Arabia
Check or Print Exit/Re-Entry or Final Exit Visa Status Online
- To check the status of your visa validity or re-entry status online through muqeem Elm service by clicking on the following link. https://muqeem.sa/#/visa-validity/check
- Select language from upper right corner and one option from Iqama number and Visa number.
- Now select cross match by option and enter any option you want to verify like name, passport number or Date of birth.
- Click on the Check Button now.
How to Check My Exit Re-entry Through MOI
Through the ministry of the interior saudi arabia website now you can check exit re-entry visa details and status online. Follow these steps to learn how to check exit re-entry status online through moi.
- Go to the MOI website.
- Enter your Iqama number and your sponsor Id.
- Now enter the image code in the box.
- After providing image code now enter one field from Visa number or Passport number.
- Tap on the View button.
- The result shows the requested exit re-entry visa with visa type, expiry date and other details.
Those expats who are failed to come back to kingdom after their exit re-entry visa will be banned for 3 years to enter the Saudi Arabia.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
Q. How can I check my exit visa status in Saudi Arabia?
A. You can check Final exit visa status through absher. Open absher and search for the final exit.
Q. How do I print my exit re-entry visa?
A. You can print your exit re entry visa through muqeem. Just click on the drop down menu button and click on the print visa.
This guide is very helpful to those expats who want to check their exit reentry status online. The method in this guide is very easy. You can Check Exit/Re-Entry or Final Exit Visa Status Online online in just few steps.