If you are living in Saudi Arabia and want to know how many sims are registered under your iqama then this guide is for you. In this article, I will describe a detailed process for you to check how many sim cards registered under your iqama through the Communication and Information Technology Commission CITC website online and other methods.
- Check How Many Sim Cards Registered Under Your Iqama 2021
Check How Many Sim Cards Registered Under Your Iqama 2021
Methods To Check How many Sims Registered Under Your Iqama
You can check the registered sims under your iqama by following methods. These methods are very easy and helpful for you.
Read More: How to Get Permanent Family Visa In KSA
Check Registered Sim Cards On Your Iqama Through CITC Website
The CITC offers an online service from where you can check sims registered on your iqama in a few steps. This service protects customers from any misuse of their sim card by other users. You can easily find out the registered sims under your iqama and can block them if someone is misusing any sim under your iqama.
Go to the Official Website of CITC or Click Here.
Once the website is open select your language English or Arabic. After setting language click on the option Argami as shown in the picture below.
A new tab opens now provide your iqama id number, your mobile number and entering the symbol code as shown in the picture and clicking on the search button.
An OTP code sent to your mobile enters the code in the box as shown in the picture and taps on the continue button.
After that a list of mobile numbers shown on your screen that are registered on your iqama id.
NOTE: If you found any number which is unrelated to you please register a complaint to the service provider to block the number.
Check Registered Sim Cards On Your Iqama Through Your Sim Card
In order to check how many registered sims are on your iqama id number, send a message on the following number according to your service connection.
- For Sawa, STC users write 9988 and send an sms to 900 to check how many sims are registered on your iqama.
- If you’re a Zain customer, send an empty SMS to 700123.
- A Mobily customer sends an empty SMS to 616166.
- Virgin Mobile Customers also avail the service by sending an empty message to 309985.
- Lebara customers can avail this service by typing “ID” and send an SMS to 1755.
- The Etihad Jawraa customers for telecom and information technology company MVNO, Need to Type “ID” and send an SMS to 1755.
Below Picture is a screenshot of an sms we send from Sawa STC, network the service reply with sim number and status (موثّق بالبصمة) that means the sim is authorized with fingerprint.
Check Registered Sim Cards By Calling At Customer Helpline Center
Every Cellular network company offers 24/7 customer care service. You can easily check register sims on your iqama by calling at customer helpline center.
- Zain Customer Care: 959 from other networks you can dial 0590000959.
- Mobily Helpline: 1100 from other networks you can avail service by dialing 0560101100.
- STC Customer Helpline: 900 or call 114 555 555.
- Friendi User Helpline: Call 166000 or 0571166000 for avail services.
- Virgin Customer Care: Call 1789 for services.
- Lebara Helpline: Dial 1755 or 0576001755 to get help from lebara network.
You can easily check the numbers of sims registered under your iqama id. Above these methods are very easily and helpful for you to checkout the registered sims under your iqama.
For You: Iqama Transfer Online