It is mandatory for every expatriate and his family in Saudi Arabia to have Medical Insurance. Those who don’t have medical insurance are not able to renew Iqama or process exit re-entry visas for expatriates. In this Guide, there are all the details of the insurance check KSA and also explains a method to check Iqama Medical Insurance Validity Status.
The Council of Cooperative Health Insurance provided a service for insurance check KSA. For the iqama insurance check, you need to have your Iqama number or your border number instead of your Iqama number.
It is necessary to update your online medical insurance details in MOI Systems, check your online medical insurance details through MOI Systems by following this article “Check Medical Insurance validity through MOI”.
Check Health Insurance in Saudi with Iqama or without Iqama using The Council of Cooperative Health Insurance:
Below is the method for medical insurance check online in Saudi Arabia.
Insurance Check KSA
Follow these steps for an iqama insurance check.
- To check cchi status you need to visit the official website of “The Council of Cooperative Health Insurance“.
- Now select your language as ‘ENGLISH‘, Choose ‘BUSINESS OWNERS‘ from the available options.
- On the left side, there is a tab ‘INQUIRE ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE‘, click it or follow this link http://www.chi.gov.sa/
- Now here you need to enter your ‘Identity Number‘ and Image code as visible just above the textbox of ‘code’.
Important: A person who has an Iqama number can enter this number into the textbox labeled ‘Identity Number‘. A person without an Iqama can enter their border number. The border number is found on your passport .10 digit border number is assigned by an immigration officer and written in Arabic on your first entry into Saudi Arabia.
- Once you entered your Identity number (Iqama number or border number) and image code, You can click on the ‘OK‘ button. Your details will be displayed on the next page.
- Details will include the name of your Medical Insurance company, your Identity Number, your Policy Number, the Insurance Expire Date in Hijri, the Insurance Expire Date in Gregorian, the Upload Date in Hijri, and the Upload Date in Gregorian.
- The message “You don’t have insurance” appears if you do not have Medical Insurance or Health Insurance.
We hope you like this guide about health insurance check KSA. By following these few steps, you can easily check your insurance status online within a few minutes. If you have any questions about ksa insurance validity you can ask us in the comments. Keep visiting myiqamastatus for more updates.