Obtaining a civil ID is now easier for citizens and ex-pats without having to go to any PACI departments. With the Paci Kuwait civil id home delivery tracking service, more time will be saved, and social distance maintained to prevent the spread of infections and avoid public health issues. In this article, we will explain to you how to get PACI Kuwait Civil ID Home Delivery Service.
PACI Kuwait Civil ID Home Delivery Service
Kuwait’s Civil ID cards are now available for delivery through the Public Authority for Civil Information (PACI Kuwait). New Vision Systems has helped the PACI to launch a civil ID delivery service for Kuwaiti citizens and residents in order to further develop its electronic assistance.
Now ex-pats and citizens in Kuwait can easily get their cards at home by using PACI Home delivery services. The Fee for PACI Kuwait Civil ID Home Delivery Service is 2KD. 250 fills (a quarter of a dinar) are charged extra if you add each additional card.
How To Apply For PACI Civil ID Home Delivery In Kuwait
In order to make Kuwait civil id home delivery request, you need to follow the method discussed below. Here I have explained a step-by-step guide to applying for Kuwait Civil ID Home Delivery.
Steps to Get Civil ID by Home Delivery for 2 KD on the PACI website
- First of all, visit the website by clicking here.
- Now select the English language from the top bar, then accept the terms and click on the start button.
- Now, enter your old civil id number and serial number. (Serial No is written on the back-side of your civil-id ). After adding tap on add button.
- Once you enter the card numbers you will see the card’s detail and fee here you need to click on the Next button after reviewing your card.
- Enter your Address and Contact Information, such as Name, Delivery time, Phone No, Email, and Preferred Contact language. You can either use the card address or manually enter the address where you want the card delivered.
- After providing the contact info you need to confirm delivery information and tap on next.
- Upon confirming the delivery information, you will be redirected to a payment page. Once payment is made, you will receive a receipt as confirmation, please save it carefully. It can be printed or saved as a PDF file.
Kuwait Civil Id Delivery Service Instruction
- The civil card delivery service is a paid service by the beneficiary, not at the expense of the Public Authority for Civil Information.
- The Civil Id delivery cost of the first main card is 2 KWD. If you want to get a civil id card of your family at the same address you need to pay 250 fills (a quarter of a dinar) for each additional card.
- Once the delivery company picks up the ID Cards from PACI headquarters it takes 2 working days to deliver to you.
- If you have any inquiries about the delivery service, please call (22066550).
- In case you submit any other change request related to your Civil ID card, the existing ID card delivery request will be canceled. and you will be asked to apply for a new ID Delivery Request and pay the delivery fee again.
- Delivery fees are nonrefundable and pay a “once-only” charge to the customer when processing the delivery request.
- The delivery requests are accepted ONLY for Civil Cards that are ready to deliver.
We hope now it’s very easy to get civil id delivery by following the above mention steps. Additionally, If you still have any quires about the delivery services of Kuwait civil id you can ask questions in the comments section.