People are being invited to Saudi Arabia for a variety of reasons, not just religious ones. By diversifying across several sectors, including tourism for culture, deserts, and ecology, through Enjazit Online Visa Saudi Arabia is hoping to reduce its dependence on oil, as part of the Saudi Vision 2030 economic reform plan, introduced by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
Visitors to Saudi Arabia need a Saudi Arabia valid visa unless they come from one of the visa-exempt nations. Saudi Arabia launched an online visa program in September 2019 that allows visitors from 51 countries to obtain visas online, either before or upon arrival. Stays in the Kingdom are limited to one month with a single entry visa, while stays are limited to three months with a multiple entry visa.
- Enjazit Online Visa
- What is the Enjazit Visa Application?
- What is the Online Registration Process for the Enjazit Visa?
- How to Check Enjazit Visa Status Online?
- What Types of Saudi Arabia Visas Can Be Applied Through Enjazit Online?
Enjazit Online Visa
In addition to visas for expatriates, the Saudi government issues visas for business tourists, family tourists, and pilgrims, called Umrah visas, for Hajj and Umrah. Also, those whose countries are not included in the new 2019 visa program should contact their local Saudi embassy or consulate to obtain a visa.
Most Saudi visa applications are processed through Enjazit online registration in support of Saudi Vision 2030. For visa processing and payment, it is vital to inform the designated processing consulate of incoming applications.
What is the Enjazit Visa Application?
As we knew, the Enjazit is an important online registration for a Saudi visa. In short, Enjaz is an electronic application for the Saudi visa that is sent directly to the KSA Embassy, as listed in the invitation letter. A visa for business development, employment, or visiting an employed family member in the Kingdom can be obtained only with an appropriate invitation letter from the host.
The consulate mentioned in the letter needs to match the one you are applying to. Additionally, the printout of your Enjaz receipt needs to be submitted with all your documents to the consulate.
There are two ways to go about the Enjaz application. The first one is you can submit the application yourself online, and the second way is to go through a Saudi Arabian embassy authorized company, which works with the Embassy on a daily basis. This process is not meant for the tourist visa, for which the Saudi government has now introduced a separate Saudi Evisa portal to file applications.
If you are going to file the Enjazit visa application by yourself, you can do so on the official website or direct link to enjazit.com.sa visa.
- First, select the “English” Language.
- After that, click on the “Individual” link to enter the system.
The application process has hurdles at various stages, which is why people usually prefer to go through a registered company, such as Saudi Able Link, which is adept at dealing with the process. If you are applying through a company then get an update enjaz get visa information from them.
You don’t need to worry because here in this article we will guide you about all the steps to file the Enjazit visa application by yourself.
What is the Online Registration Process for the Enjazit Visa?
The online Enjaz visa registration process is simple but you need to be attentive while enjazit visa registration process. You need to have a recent passport-sized, colored photograph of the applicant, against a white background.
According to the visa norms, the photo should be 2” x 2” in size, with a full face view, where the person is facing the camera directly. You need to upload a photograph in your Enjazit application and crop the picture to fit the box.
- Now, go to https://enjazit.com.sa
- Choose the category “Individual”.
- After that, choose “Application for Visa from Saudi Missions Abroad”.
- Now, fill out the application form and scan and upload the same photo that you have submitted with the PDF form.
- After that, select your Saudi visa type, according to your letter of invitation.
- Choose the right Saudi mission according to your letter.
- Now, submit your application and pay the enjaz visa fee through an accepted mode of payment.
- At last, print out the Enjaz application form and payment receipt and attach them to your Saudi Consular package.
How to Check Enjazit Visa Status Online?
For enjazit visa check online or enjaz visa checking by passport number you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to https://enjazit.com.sa/.
- In the “Query” section, go to “Searching For” and choose “Applied Application” or “Visa using the Application Number”.
- Enter your visa application number.
- Provide your passport number.
- Enter the randomly generated code and click on “Search.”.
The Enjazit visa stamping status will be seen on the next page. If the page shows all visa details, that means your visa has been issued. But if an error message appears, it means your visa is yet to be approved. We hope you got the enjaz visa checking method.
You can also check for the enjaz application status through this method:
- Go to https://enjazit.com.sa/VisaPerson/GetApplicantData
- Enter your details, such as current nationality, passport number, visa type, and arrival destination.
- Enter the random image code.
- Click on “Perform the Search.”
The above two methods are very helpful for those who are looking for enjazit visa status and enjazit visa validity.
What Types of Saudi Arabia Visas Can Be Applied Through Enjazit Online?
Almost, there are 14 different types of Saudi visas granted by the Saudi Embassy. As part of the application process, some of them require online registration on Enjazit. Applications need to be submitted through one of the embassy’s authorized visa offices registered with Enjaz.
Visa Types For Enjaz Online Visa
The visa types granted via Enjazit include:
- Government Visit Visa
- Diplomatic Missions and Organizations
- Business Visit Visa
- Employment Visa
- Residence Visa
- Newborn Visa
- Extension of Exit /Re-entry Visa
- Family Visit Visa
- Companion Visa
- Personal Visit Visa
- Student Visa
Saudi Tourist visa and Hajj visa applicants of allowed nations can apply for visas online or on arrival at any one of Saudi Arabia’s international airports. A transit visa might be required if you are transiting through Saudi Arabia and your connecting flight is more than 12 hours away.
You need to confirm with your designated Saudi Embassy or Saudi Arabia visa agency, once the ticket is booked because you might not be allowed to board the next flight without a transit visa. Transit visas can also depend on the type of passport you hold.
What is the Enjazit Application Fee?
For application, the Enjaz application fee is $10.50. Enjaz fee and Consular fee must be paid together for the application to be complete and acceptable to the Embassy. Some people may find this payment process frustrating since the system may constantly display error messages and not accept their payments. You need to show your patience while making enjaz fee payment.
What Details are needed for the Enjaz Application Form?
After uploading the photo, the first two sections will ask for some basic details such as:
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number and Date of Expiry of the Passport
- Marital Status
- Employment Details
After providing basic details the next two sections will ask you to enter details about your sponsor, invitation letter, and specific reasons for traveling to KSA. This includes:
- Name and address of the sponsor
- Visa number of the sponsor
- Phone number
- Consulate of your visa location
- The authorized number of entries
- Type of visa
- How you are entering KSA
- Port of entry
- Purpose of visit
Note that there may be times when your invitation letter and the details in it will be in Arabic. You might need the support of someone fluent with the Arabic language to fill out the information from the letter on the enjaz application form.
Who Qualifies for the Saudi Arabia Enjaz Application?
Applicants from eligible countries (apart from Hajj visa applicants) need to follow the Enjaz procedure. Moreover, tourists from certain countries which are not eligible also need to apply for a visa through the Saudi embassy. Here are some of the eligibility criteria for enjazit visa:
- Applicants should be above 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult guardian
- A passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months after your visit to the KSA
- Any additional requirements needed by the applicable Saudi Embassy
Which Countries are Exempt from the Enjaz Application?
Currently, there are 51 countries from which you can obtain an eVisa for Saudi tourism or religious purpose with an online application or in person upon arrival. But, for other kinds of visa applications, citizens of all countries need to register through the Enjaz portal.
How Long Does It Take to Get Saudi Arabia Visa Approval?
The processing time depends on the type of visa you have applied for in KSA. A lot also depends on the Saudi Arabian Embassy. For instance, employment visas can take 1-3 weeks for approval, but the standard processing time for a tourist e-Visa is up to 5 business days.