In Saudi Arabia the expats are not able to live permanently and not able to take the nationality of the Kingdom. But expatriates can live temporarily in Saudi Arabia on their Saudi iqama. At last their employer will issue them a final exit visa so they can go back to their home country.
Click here for checking the Status of final Exit Visa
Final Exit Visa
The process of final exit visa is done by the employer. You need to be obedient and good with your employer. Always Keep in mind your contract notice period. In the event that you are unsure of your contract’s notice period, you should allow at least 30 days for the final exit.
Things Keep In Mind Before Final Exit Visa
Before processing your final exit visa in ksa, please clear all the things so you can not face any issue while making your final exit.
- Like send your family members or dependents if they are living with you in Saudi Arabia before your final exit.
- Withdraw your money from your bank accounts because bank freeze your account when you make a process for final exit. Moreover you cannot withdraw your money when your account is freezed.
- If you are living in a rented house inform your landlord before 30 days of final exit. In case your contract with the landlord is still adjusting your friend in place of you for renting.
- Clear all the utilities bills and Deactivate your credit or debit cards. Don’t bring the Credit cards with yourself. Handover them to the companies from where you get.
- Clear all your traffic fines and tickets registered on your iqama. Check traffic fines on your iqama.
- Sell your vehicles before final exit and send your important things to your home country through cargo services.
- Deactivate your landline and sims register on your iqama or name.
- Get a police clearance certificate.
- When your final visa is processed. Ask your employer for end of services benefit as per MOL in cash and send them to your home country from your friend or relatives iqama.
Keep your final exit visa paper safe. You need it when you return back to the kingdom on a new job from another employer. Ask your employer to issue you a final exit paper. Some companies not issue final exit paper because it was not stamped by immigration authorities. But you have a stamp of final exit on your passport.
Leave a Reply