GAMCA (Gulf Cooperation Council Approved Medical Centers Association) is an organization responsible for ensuring that workers who want to work in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates) meet the medical requirements set by the respective countries. In this guide, we will discuss GAMCA medical status and how to check GAMCA medical reports online for Indian passport holders, as well as provide a list of GCC-approved medical centers in India.
GAMCA Medical Status
GAMCA medical status refers to the medical report that Indian workers need to obtain before they can apply for a work visa in any of the GCC countries. The report confirms that the worker is medically fit to work in the respective country. The medical examination usually includes a physical examination, blood tests, urine tests, and a chest x-ray.
The GAMCA medical status is valid for 3 months from the date of issue. If the worker does not travel to the GCC country within 3 months, they will need to undergo another medical examination to obtain a new GAMCA medical status.
GAMCA Medical Report Check Online For Indian Passport
Indian passport holders can check their GAMCA medical report online by following these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Wafid online portal by clicking on the link.
- Step 2: Now enter your passport number and nationality.
- Step 3: Enter the Image Code.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Check’ button. The GAMCA medical report will be displayed on the screen.
GAMCA Medical Test for Saudi Visa
GCC Approved Medical Centers in India
Here is a list of GCC approved medical centers in India.
- Al Shifa Hospital, New Delhi Address: Okhla Road, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025 Phone: 011-26980808
- Gulf Medical Centre, Mumbai Address: 16, 1st Floor, Near Bombay Hospital, New Marine Lines, Mumbai – 400020 Phone: 022-22085888
- Al Hind Foreign Service Agency, Chennai Address: No.5, First Floor, 14th Street, A Sector, K.K. Nagar, Chennai – 600078 Phone: 044-23661533
- Al-Hind Foreign Service Agency, Bangalore Address: No.49, 2nd Floor, Coles Road, Frazer Town, Bangalore – 560005 Phone: 080-25478004
- Al Hind Foreign Service Agency, Hyderabad Address: Door No.1-8-313/12/2, Near Shanker Mutt, Nallakunta, Hyderabad – 500044 Phone: 040-27625641
- Al-Hind Foreign Service Agency, Kolkata Address: 16, Ganesh Chandra Avenue, Kolkata – 700013 Phone: 033-22374870
- Gulf Medical Centre, Cochin Address: 2nd Floor, Super Centre, Near City Silks, MG Road, Cochin – 682035 Phone: 0484-4021111
In conclusion, obtaining a GAMCA medical status is a necessary step for Indian workers who want to work in any of the GCC countries. By following the steps mentioned in this guide, Indian passport holders can check their GAMCA medical report online. We have also provided a list of GCC approved medical centers in India to help workers find a center near them.
Leave a Reply