As soon as your family reaches Saudi Arabia on a permanent family visa then you are able to apply for their iqama. The procedure for the iqama for the family will be described in detail in this guide. In addition, dues and documents required for the family iqama procedure are explained. All the quires regarding how to apply for family iqama in KSA will be cleared in this guide.
How To Apply For Family Iqama In Saudi Arabia?
First of all you need a medical test of your family for their iqama. When your family arrives in KSA you need to go to an authorized medical center or hospital near you for the medical test for your family iqama. The test in Saudi Arabia Is compulsory even if you have done the medical test in your home country. When your medical test for iqama is done in an authorized medical center or hospital the report of the medical test is updated online to ministry of Interior KSA within 2 working days.
Required Documents For Family Iqama
The required documents for applying for family iqama in Ksa are:
- 2 photographs of each family member
- Passport copies
- 2 copies of Iqama holder who is applying for family iqama
- Filled Form of Family Iqama
- Paying the Iqama Fee for Dependents
Note: You can fill family iqama form online through the Ministry of Interior Website.
If you are unable to fill family iqama form you can get this done from agents sitting near Jawazat office.
Procedure to Applying Iqama for Family Member or Dependent
- Bring all the required documents with a filled family iqama form to the Jawazat office near to you.
- Receive a token for submitting documents for the new Family Iqama and wait for your turn to arrive at the counter.
- On your turn Submit all the documents and show your original iqama card at the counter.
- Once your family iqama documents are submitted then the Jawazat officer will give print of your iqama
Family Iqama or Dependent Fee
If you are applying for family iqama within 90 days of your family’s arrival on a permanent visa then the iqama fee is free. Butt after 90 days it will cost you 400 Saudi Riyals per month for each dependent.
Hopefully, you understand how to apply for family iqama in Saudi Arabia. If you still facing any problem regarding to family iqama please contact me in the comment section.
Read More: Check Iqama Expiry