Those Pakistani expatriates who want to stamp family visit visa, permanent family visa, Hajj visa, or Umrah Visa needs to book a biometric Etimad appointment. Here, in this article, we are going to explain how to book an Etimad appointment online and the method to check etimad pk appointment status.
Etimad Appointment Online
In Order to book an online etimad pk appointment, you need to follow the steps guide mentioned below.
- Open the etmaad.pk website by clicking on the link https://etimad.pk/etimad/opsys/auth/login
- Now, click on “Schedule an Appointment”.
- And then, click on “Make an Appointment”.
- Now, select the “Purpose of Travel”.
- Family Visit Visa: Family Visit
- Permanent Family Visa: Resident
- Umrah Visa: Umrah
After selecting the purpose of travel the next step is to select the date, timing, lounge, and the city for the Etimad Appointment.
- Choose the “Normal” service rather than the “lounge” service, because the “lounge” will charge you more.
- If you have an Islamabad visa, you can book an appointment in Peshawar, Islamabad, or Lahore in etimad biometric islamabad, etimad lahore office or etimad city lahore office.
- It is possible to visit Etimad Centers in Quetta or etimad biometric karachi if you have a Karachi visa.
On the next screen, select the following
- Appointment Category: Individual or Family.
- The number of Applicants.
- Choose the dates from the green boxes.
- Select the time from the right side menu as shown in the image.
In this phase of the etimad.com appointment, you need to enter all the mandatory information. In order to schedule an appointment for ETIMAD, you must enter your passport details.
You will need to enter a few more details in the Etimad Appointment, such as;
- Number of Entries: It should be matching with the visa issued.
- Saudi Mission: The name of the city is written on the visa itself.
On the next screen, you need to enter the “Sponsor Details”.
- Sponsor ID: Iqama Number.
- Invitation/PreApproval Number: Visa Number.
As a final step, you must enter the address details of the applicant and submit the form.
Check Etimad Appointment Status
After booking the appointment, the screen will take you to the home screen from where you can check the status of the Etimad biometric Appointment very easily.
In order to check etimad appointment status follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment”.
- Then click on the “Generate Appointment Letter”.
- Enter the passport number and the date of birth of one of the applicants and the system will show you the appointment details.
Etimad Appointment Letter
If you click on the “Print Appointment Letter” on the above screen, the system will take you to the following screen. You need to take the Etimad Appointment Letter with you on the day of the appointment.
Keep in mind that the password of the Letter is the passport number of the main applicant. Make sure you enter the passport number without CAPS LOCK turned on.
Required Documents for Etimad Online appointment
If the purpose of booking the Etimad Appointment is to stamp a family visit visa or a permanent family visa, make sure to arrange the documents.
The following documents are required to stamp a permanent family visa for Saudi Arabia from Pakistan.
- Etimad Appointment.
- Copy of the permanent family visa.
- Medical Test from GAMCA for Saudi Visa.
- Original Passport with 6 months validity.
- CNIC of the applicant.
- CNIC or “B form” from the NADRA office for children.
- The marriage certificate was attested by the Pakistani Foreign Office.
- Passport + Iqama copy of the applicant in Saudi Arabia.
- Relationship evidence.
- Two Pics with a white background.
- Vaccination Card for children.
- Muqeem paper.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Q. How can I take appointment in Etimad Pakistan?
A. Visit etimad.pk and select schedule an appointment and then click on make an appointment.
Q. How do I check my Etimad application status?
A. Enter the passport number and the date of birth and the system will show you the appointment details.
Q. How can I get family stamp visa in Pakistan?
A. In order to get a family stamp visa in Pakistan you need a Passport copy of the sponsor (first & last page) with the spouse’s name endorsed on the passport and an original and photocopy of the birth certificate of the children (if applicable) is required. Copy of AQMA (resident permit of the sponsor) Marriage certificate or proof of relationship (as applicable) with the sponsor.
Q. How long does it take for Saudi visa stamping?
A. The entire visa stamping process normally takes 3 to 5 working days from the date the application is submitted to the Embassy of The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
We hope the above guide provides much useful information about online appointment booking on etimad.com. You can book an online etimad appointment and visit the nearest etimad office to submit your appointment documents. If you have any queries please ask us in the comments section.