Cancelling a final exit visa in Saudi Arabia is possible when employer and employee agree on it. You should go through the following procedure to cancel final exit visa.
If you want to know more about Final Exit Visa read this article.
Procedure to Cancel Final Exit Visa In Saudi Arabia
- Fill the application form of final exit cancellation in Arabic.
- You can get this form from the agents sitting near Jawazat office.
- Attest the application form from your sponsor or employer who issued your final exit.
- Get a letter from your employee requesting saudi jawazat to cancel the final exit visa.
- A letter must be attested from the chamber of commerce present in the employer city.
- Your employer or sponsor or their representatives must be with you at Jawazat office for the final exit visa cancellation process.
- If your iqama expires on final exit cancellation you need to pay your iqama fee for renewal.
- Bring two passport size photographs in white background.
- Copies of your iqama, final exit visa and passport at the time of final exit cancellation.
Check The Status of Final Exit
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
Q. How do I cancel my final exit visa for dependents?
A. Visit the Jawazat office with you employer or his representative along wit he documents required for final exit visa cancellation.
Q. Can I come back to Saudi Arabia after my final exit?
A. Yes you can came back to saudia arabia after final exit on a new visa if you don’t have any remarks against you.
Q. Can I exit with expired Iqama?
A. Yes you can final exit in 30 days with an expired iqama.
Q. Do I need to close my bank account if I leave Saudi Arabia?
A. Yes authorities automatically close the bank accounts of expatriate who apply for their final exit visa.
Above method is for the process of cancellation final exit visa in Saudi Arabia. You need to follow the above process if you want to cancel final exit visa in Saudi Arabia.
Leave a Reply