If you’re living in Saudia and your Iqama profession is different from your actual profession it’s obligatory to change profession. The Ministry of Labor mol in KSA is very rigid when it comes to Iqama. They strictly observe that expatriates are working at the same designation. If your profession is different from the actual profession written in your iqama this will lead you to some serious problems all you need to change your iqama or visa profession
How To Change Iqama Or Visa Profession?
It is illegal if your work is different rather than the profession mentioned on the Iqama card. Jawazat people can visit your office any time, in case they are caught then you’ll be penalized. Jawazat has made the process simple “How to change iqama or visa profession in Saudi Arabia”.
Requirement To Change Iqama Profession In KSA
- Attest your Latest degree/ certificate documents from the Saudi Embassy in your native country
- Your Certificate degree should match with Iqama profession
- Apply to your HR department or Kafeel to change your Iqama profession they’ll charge 1000 SAR.
- There’s still a chance of rejection if your Iqama profession is at the bottom like housemaid, helper, or driver.
There are two categories of professions. The first one is from the labor up to the technician profession. In this category, you don’t need an attested or verified certificate & degree. The other category of the profession is Doctors, Engineers, accountants, etc. If you lie in this category you need attested documents and certificates from Saudi culture and the embassy in your native company. You also need to be registered with Saudi Engineering Council if you’re an engineer. If you’re an accountant you need to register with Saudi Organization for certified public accountants.
Procedure To Change Iqama Profession
Pay 1000 SAR to Kafeel or the HR Department and print a copy of the receipt. The HR Department may ask you to give the receipt. The rest of the procedure is the responsibility of the company. If they approve the application you’ll receive a message on your phone. They’ll send you a confirmation message about your Iqama status.
How To Pay The Fee To Change Iqama?
- Login into your Internet banking account and go to the payments folder.
- Select the SADAD option, a new window will appear.
- Click on MOI payment and pay to change the iqama profession
Request TO GRO
If you’re having all the documents with you, request the Government Relations Officer of the company for changing your profession. After checking your request he’ll be responsible for the further process. As you are the employees of the company so you can’t do it on your behalf. You can only request Jawazat as you are a company person.
Change Profession Without Certificate
- There are many employees who can easily change their Iqama Profession without any certification or documents. These are the employees with labor and cleaner designation of any company. However, all other employees need documents to change their profession.
- If your profession is non-technical then you don’t need any documents
- If you are a computer technician then you don’t need any certificate to get registered with the Saudi Council of Engineers. You can easily change your profession to labor within 12 months in any Saudi Company.
- With the accountant profession, you can easily register with Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants and you can easily change your profession in labor.
- You’ll be not eligible for a lower degree profession if your family lives with you in Saudia or your family visits you often on Saudia Visa
How to Change Iqama Picture?
To change the picture from your Iqama follow these steps:
- Visit your nearest Jawazat office and check out your previous photo
- Give them a solid reason why you want to change your Iqama picture.
- The officers at the Jawazat office will take your picture and fingerprints.
- They will update all the information on Computer.
- Your new picture will be taken out and they’ll return you the previous one.
No need to be worried if your Iqama is rejected. There are several reasons for the rejection of Iqama by Jawazat and the labor office. That’s because of your Iqama profession at the lower side like labor, housemaid, etc.
- They’ll reject the application of driver, labor, or helper.
- Traffic violations may be the reason.
- Any legal dues are payable by you.
- No sustainable funds in your Absher account to change profession.
- If your Iqama is expired or Iqama issuance is still in the process.
- Runaway Huroob status.
- The company where you’re working lies in the red or yellow category.
- If the Ministry of Labor didn’t accept your application.
Read More: Check Your Iqama Status Online