This guide is for those expatriates who have applied for their family visit visa and want to check MOFA family visit visa status. In this article, We will discuss a method to Check Family Visit Visa Status online through MOFA Website.
MOFA Visit Visa Status
In order to MOFA visit visa check, you need to have MOFA Visa Application Number and your Iqama Number. To check MOFA visit visa status you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the Mofa Website, by clicking on the link you will redirect to the page visit visa status.
- Now select “English” from the top menu bar.
- Select the query option by scrolling down.
- Now, select the option “Application Submitted to MOFA”.
- Now enter Visa Application Number, Iqama Number, and Captcha code in the boxes as shown in the image below.
- After providing the above-mentioned information click on the “Inquire” Button.
If your family visit visa is approved you will see your visa details on the screen. Such as Visa Number, Applicants details, Passport Number, and Visa duration. As an example see the Image below of MOFA visit visa status.
If your application is under process or rejected you will see a message in Arabic in red color.
We hope you can now easily check MOFA family visit visa status online through the above-mentioned method. If you are facing any issues with a visit visa status check you can ask in the comments.
Read More: How to Apply For Permanent Family Visa