Expatriates living in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia require a final exit visa In order to permanently leave from Saudi Arabia. Final exit also called Khuruj Nihai. In this guide I will explain the how to check final exit visa status. The Purpose of Final Exit Visa is to ensure that your employer permits you to leave the country.
Procedure to Check Final Exit Visa Status
Through the ministry of labor and absher, expats can check their final exit status. From the ministry of labor and ministry of interior online portals, you can access many useful services in KSA. You can check the final exit visa status by following two methods.
Check Final Exit Visa Status Through Ministry of Labor MOL
You can check your final exit status through the ministry of labor website by following these steps.
- Go to the official site of the Ministry of Labor.
- Enter your Iqama Number In the provided box and give the image code as shown in the below image and then click on the green button.
3. After processing if you see a text Khurooj nihai as shown in the image this means your final exit visa is issued.
4. In case if your final exit visa is still under processing then you will see” علي رأس العمل” in english “On the Job” status as shown in the picture below.
Check Final Exit Visa Status Through Absher / Ministry of Interior MOI
- Open your Absher account and login.
- After logging in to your account search for the Exit/reEntry Visa Status.
- Now Enter you Iqama Number, Sponsor Id, Image Code, Visa Number and Passport Number as shown in the picture and then click on the view button. (Please Provide Everything Correctly)
4. After Processing you will show the result as shown in the image below.
Note: This service is also used to check the status of muqeem re-Entry and Exit of the individual employee and his family. Must take your end of service benefit from government before your final exit.
How to Get Final Exit Visa Print.
If you need a final exit visa print for any use you can get this from any jawazat office near you. Approach any legal service representor or an agent or your company Legal representative can help you to get the final exit visa print from jawazat within minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
Q. What is Khurooj Nihai?
A. Khurooj Nihai is the final exit visa issued to you when you want to permanently leave the saudi arabia. The Khuruj nihai was issued by the permission of your employer.
Q. How do I print out my final exit visa?
A. When your final exit visa is issued in MOL and MOI website you can get a print of final exit visa from any jawazat office near you.
Q. How many days can stay after final exit visa?
A. The Expats must leave the kingdom of Saudi Arabia within 60 days of final exit visa issuance date.
Q. Can we cancel final exit visa for the family?
A. You can cancel final exit visa for family or dependent by using the absher portal.
By the above two methods you can check your final exit visa status. Hope you will easily find the status of your final exit visa.