If you are going to process a Saudi Work Visa, you need to pass some medical tests and get a report from GAMCA or GCCHMC. In this guide, I am going to explain in detail how to take GAMCA medical test and how to check GAMCA medical report status online.
- GAMCA: GCC-approved Medical Centers Association.
- GCCHMC: GCC Health Medical Council.
Check GAMCA Medical Report
Here under there are the steps you need to follow to check and download GAMCA medical test reports status online;
- Now Enter your Passport Number.
- Select Nationality.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code.
Your medical report will appear on a new page.
- Click on the PDF button to download the report.
- GAMCA Medical Test Report Status = FIT means you can process your Saudi Visa.
Validity of GAMCA Medical Test
There is only a three-month validity period for the GAMCA medical test report for Saudi Arabia. Within 90 days of receiving such a report, you must stamp your passport with a visa.
GAMCA Medical Unfit Report
If an unfit medical report is provided, don’t bribe someone to fix it. A second medical test will be required for Saudi Iqama. If in case you don’t pass that test, your Iqama will not be processed.
Medical Test for Saudi Visa
- First of all, visit the GAMCA website to schedule an appointment. https://v2.gcchmc.org/
- Take a printout of the appointment and visit the medical center on the appointment date.
- Pay Saudi medical fees at the GAMCA-approved medical center.
Read More: How To Book Etimad Appointment Online
Saudi Visa Medical Test Fees
According to the Saudi Visa website, the fee for medical tests varies from country to country but is generally around SR 300.
- GAMCA medical test report fee for India: INR 6,300.
- GAMCA medical test fee for Pakistan: PKR 18,000.
Documents Required For Medical Test
The following documents are required to take a medical test for a Saudi visa;
- Appointment slip.
- Original Passport along with a copy of the passport.
- Original National Identity Card along with a copy of the NIC.
- 4 passport-size photos.
List of GAMCA Medical Tests for Saudi Visa
- HIV/AIDS reactive.
- Hepatitis B surface antigen, HCV reactive.
- Microfilaria-positive and malaria blood film-positive, known leprosy patients.
- Tuberculosis – any type, X-ray showing active PTB, past evidence of PTB or healed.
- Pulmonary scar, including minimum fibrosis, calcification (granuloma) pleural thickening, pleural effusion, tuberculosis lymphadenitis.
- VDRL/TPHA reactive.
- Chronic renal failure.
- Chronic hepatitis failure.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Known case of cancer.
- Psychiatric disease and neurological disorders.
- Physical disabilities, i.e. color blindness, deafness.
GAMCA Medical Test for Pregnant Women
In If the applicant is pregnant, a NOC from the Saudi Embassy is required by the medical center. With this NOC, pregnant women only need a blood test and urine test, and eye checkup. You can request the NOC from Etimad by submitting the following documents;
- Filled NOC form.
- MOFA Visa Slip.
- Doctor’s Report for pregnancy.
- Ultrasound report.
It will take about 5-7 days for the NOC to be issued, after which the lady will be allowed to attend the Saudi medical center.
Bonus Tip: Ensure you have a gynecologist’s fit-to-fly certificate before flying.
Medical Test for Children
A child under the age of 12 is only required to go to a GAMCA-approved medical center and submit two photos and an original passport.
In addition to measuring weight and height, they will ask if vaccinations are given regularly and issue a medical fit certificate. Laboratory tests are not required.
A Saudi Visa medical test for children costs significantly less than a normal Saudi Visa medical test.
We hope you like the above guide about gamca medical status now you can easily check gamca medical report online with the above method. If you have any queries about gamca medical report or gcc medical status you can contact us or visit the official website.