In Saudi Arabia the Saudi national address portal provides the services for expats to check their national address online by iqama number. In this article I will explain How to check national address online by iqama number.
Check National Address Online by Iqama Number
Before using the Saudi National Address Portal please check the validity of your iqama because you need to have a valid iqama to use this service. Furthermore you need to have your iqama number with a registered mobile number to use the national addresses portal.
Check National Saudi Address Status Online Through Iqama Number
If you are registered with Saudi National address portal then follow these steps to check your national address online. If not registered with saudi national address portal then register it first.
- Visit Saudi National Address Portal By clicking here.
- Now click on the Register your address today.
- On the new tab there are three different options you need to click on first option “Registration of Individuals”.
- A new window appears now click on “Manage Registered Address”.
- On a new tab Enter your iqama number and mobile number and tap on verify ID.
- You will receive an activation code in your mobile number. Enter the code and click on verify.
- After processing on the new screen you will see the details of the national address you have registered.
How to Print the Saudi National Address
If you want to print your national address for proof of national address you can print it from the Saudi National address. You can Print your national address by clicking on proof of address as shown in the above picture.
After Few seconds a pdf file of your national address is loaded. Now click on the download button to download the file and print it from printer if you have.