You need to pay the Mumaris Plus Fee at the time of registration or renewal of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialities on Mumaris+. In this article, I will explain to you how to Pay Mumaris Plus Fee Through SADAD.
How To Pay Mumaris Plus Fee
SADAD, VISA, and MasterCard are accepted for payment of SCFHS Mumaris Plus fees for Classification, Re-classification, Registration, and Re-registration.
When you register or renew your SCFHS account, you will receive the SADAD Bill number on your mobile phone. You can also obtain your SADAD number by logging into your Mumaris Plus account.
How Much is Mumaris Plus Fee
Mumaris Plus Fee is divided into two sub-sections: Administration fee and service fee. A few examples of total fees for specific classifications/qualifications are below.
- 1,100 Riyals for General Physician, Resident, and Resident Physician in training
- 1,500 Riyals for Senior Registrar, Registrar, and fellow Residents
- 1,100 Riyals for Fellowship in Sub-specialties
- 1,800 Riyals for Consultant Physician
- 600 Riyals for the Decision of Recognition
- 1,100 Riyals for Pharmacists, Health Specialists, and Senior Health Specialists
- 1,100 Riyals for Pharmacists, Nurses, and Trainees in training
- 1,500 Riyals for Consultant Pharmacists and Health Specialists
- 600 Riyals for Technicians and Health Assistants
Here are instructions on how to pay Mumaris Plus fees using Al-Rajhi Bank and NCB.
How to Pay Mumaris Plus Fee Through Al-Rajhi Bank
If you are Al-Rjhi Bank customer then follow the steps below to pay the mumaris classification fee or Re-registration fee.
- First of all, log in to your Internet Banking account or mobile application of Al-Rajhi Bank
- Now Select Payments.
- Click on One-time payment.
- Select Government Services from the list of options.
- Now Click on 129-Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
- In the space provided, enter the SADAD reference number.
- You can pay the Mumaris Plus fee by clicking the Payment button after reviewing the details of the payment
How to Pay Mumaris Plus Fee Through NCB
If you are an NCB customer then follow the steps below to pay the Re-registration fee or mumaris classification fee or other fees.
- First of all, log in to your Al-Ahli account
- Now Select Sadad
- Click on One Time SADAD payment
- Choose Government Services from the available options
- Please click on 129-Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
- The SADAD reference number should be entered in the space provided for the Subscriber number.
- After going through the details of the payment, you can click the Payment button to make payment for the Mumaris Plus fee.
We hope now that all the questions about SCFHS payment are clear. But if you are facing any issues in making a SADAD payment for SCFHS we are here to guide you. Please ask your questions in the comments section.