In the modern era, the Saudi Arabian government is facilitating its citizens and residents in a better way. In this guide I will explain How to register the national address in Saudi Arabia.
Register the National Address in Saudi Arabia
As we know, registering Saudi National Address is very important to use the facilities provided by the government. Moreover, now Banks in Saudi Arabia ask their customers to register Saudi national address first to banking services. Below I have explained in detail how to register Saudi national addresses.
Read More: How to check registered address online
How to Register Saudi National Address?
- Open the National Address Website by clicking here.
- Click on Register your Address today.
- Now tap on the first option Registration for Individuals.
- After that on the new window click on new registration.
- Read and accept terms and conditions of the National address and click on Register Individual.
- Now Enter your address details in the new window like, your Region, your city, your district, and your building number and click on verify.
- When verification is done now enter some personal details in new window.
- Provide your iqama number, Iqama expiry date, mobile number and email.
- Scroll down and give residency details and click on next as shown in below image.
- A system will send a verification code to your mobile number, enter that code and click on verify.
- Now on the new screen read all the details you provided for registration and then click on the register button.
- Congratulations, your National Saudi Address is registered successfully.
Registering National Address in Saudi Arabia will take hardly 8 to 10 mins. by registering your saudi national address in nation address portal you will able to use different services that are Facilitating Saudi citizens. If you are facing any problem while registration your national saudi address please ask your questions in comments.