In Saudi Arabia the technician and engineer expatriates have to register themself with Saudi Council of Engineers SCE for their Iqama renewal. In this article I will explain in detail how to register with Saudi Council of Engineers SCE. Moreover you will find everything regarding SCE in this article.
- How To Register With Saudi Council of Engineers?
- Requirements For Registration With Saudi Council of Engineers SCE
- Saudi Engineers Council Fees – SCE Fee
- Saudi Council of Engineers SCE Technician Registration
- SCE Registration for Diploma Holders
- SCE Registration Without Diploma
- What is a Letter of Introduction?
- Payment of Saudi Council of Engineer Registration Fee
- Yaqeen Verified
- What Is JAWAZAT Updated?
- Why does SCE Rejects Registration?
- List of Technician Profession.
How To Register With Saudi Council of Engineers?
Before going forward, first of all we need to learn about who needs SCE registration. We Have divided this into two following categories. Let’s check them:
- All type of Engineers
- 136 Technician Profession. (List available on bottom)
Requirements For Registration With Saudi Council of Engineers SCE
Following are the main requirements for registration with Saudi Council of Engineers SCE.
- Applicant Photographs.
- Iqama Photocopies (Scanned)
- Passport Copies (Scanned)
- Saudi Council of engineers Authorization letter.
- Attested letter of introduction duly from chamber of commerce.
- Attested degree or diploma duly from Saudia Embassy.
- Marksheet or transcript of your education.
Saudi Engineers Council Fees – SCE Fee
- The registration fee for Saudi council of engineers is 500 SR.
- Membership Fee of SCE for technicians is 200 SR per year and for engineers 250 SR per year.
- The Total fee of saudi council of engineers for technicians is 700 saudi riyal and for engineers the total fee is 750 saudi riyal.
Saudi Council of Engineers SCE Technician Registration
The process for registration of a technician in saudi council of engineers is as follows.
- For technician registration in SCE Click Here for registration.
- Enter the required information.
- Agree terms and conditions.
- Click on Register
Now an activation link sent to your email address opens the email and activates your SCE account. After activation login to your account.
After login to SCE account, you now need to enter the required details in your SCE account.
- Your Iqama Number.
- Passport Number.
- Iqama expiry date.
- And the Iqama Profession.
Now the Saudi engineering council registration system will fetch your details from jawazat. Like your name and your sponsor name. After that you will have to provide the following details on your SCE account.
- Upload your photographs.
- Your date of birth and country of birth.
- Select the country, region and city of residency and click on next.
In the next step you will have to select the duration of membership with saudi council of engineering. 200 SR per year is the fee of membership for technicians and 250 SR per year fee for engineers.
SCE Registration for Diploma Holders
For the Saudi engineering council registration for diploma holders you should follow this step. Now in this step the system will collect information about technician education. If you are a diploma holder then select the option yes and enter the following details in their tabs.
- Your diploma Specialization.
- Graduation country.
- Year of Graduation.
- Your College Name.
SCE Registration Without Diploma
You can simply select the option No if you don’t have any degree or diploma certificate. In this case the expats can register themselves with SCE temporarily. The time period of this temporary SCE registration for technicians is only for 12 months.
After this time period the expatriate must have to change their iqama profession or get a diploma relevant. Remember You need to change your iqama profession within 12 months because once this time period expires you will not be able to renew iqama or change profession.
Now Click on the Next button. Now on the next step you need to upload all the attachments to register yourself with sce ksa as an engineer or technician. Once all the attachments you add click on the finish Button.
What is a Letter of Introduction?
The letter of Introduction is one of the basic requirements for registration with saudi engineering council. Please make sure that your authorized letter of introduction is attested by the chamber of commerce. In the picture below, you can see the sample letter.
Payment of Saudi Council of Engineer Registration Fee
The registration fee for saudi council of engineering is 500 SR and must be paid for registration with SCE. You can pay it through SADAD Bank, Alrajhi Bank and NCB Bank. An SMS will sent on your mobile number containg your bill number of SCE. For auditing your request must pay the regestration fee to regiester yourself with SCE.
In the saudi council of engineers the yaqeen verified means that you are verified in SCE system by uploading your iqama and other basic details for registration. Your basic details are verified throug ministry of labor records.
What Is JAWAZAT Updated?
When you paid the regestration fee for saudi engineering council the SCE system start verifying your documents and ask you to submit the documents if they found something missing. Once the verification process succesfully completed you will recive an SMS on your mobile number from SCE to pay your membership fee.
When you pay your membership fee the status of yaqeen verified and jawazat updated is shown on your account.
Why does SCE Rejects Registration?
Some of the main reason for rejection of SCE registration are:
- Incomplete documents or unclear documents.
- Your degrees are un attested from saudi embassy.
- Duplicate or fake documents.
- Lack of expirence in field.
In case if your request for registration is rejected and you recive a rejection mail from SCE. You may call the SCE Helpline at: 920020820. The helpline will clear all you issues and describe it to you.
One your registration process is successfully completed please visit any Saudi council of engineers office to collect your print of SCE certificate and membership card.
List of Technician Profession.
Following is the list of those 136 technicians who need to register with SCE.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Q. How can I update jawazat in Saudi Council of Engineers?
A. Login to your SCE account and click on update jawazat and pay the membership fee of Saudi council of engineering and update your jawazat.
Q. How do I contact the Saudi Council of Engineers?
A. You can contact SCE from their helpline number 920020820 , +966112942999. Moreover you can send mail to there email address = [email protected] And you can also visit their website= www.saudieng.sa.
Q. How do I register with SCE?
A. You can register yourself with SCE by creating an account on SCE and pay the 500 SR registration fee and 200 SR membership fee. After that attach some basic required documents to register yourself with Saudi council of engineers.
In the above article I have discuss in detail all about Saudi Council Registration of Engineers and technicians. I hope now you can easily register yourself with SCE. If you face an issue while registration process with Saudi council of engineers please ask us in comment section.