In Saudi Arabia, At the time of iqama renewal, every health practitioner needs to renew of Mumaris plus account or the re-registration of SCFHS mumaris plus account. In this article, we are going to explain to you in detail how to re-registration SCFHS through the mumaris plus account.
SCFHS Re-Registration For Doctors & Nurses
Keep in mind the following points before applying for renewal of mumaris plus account.
- In Saudi Arabia, you should be continuously in practice.
- You have earned enough CME hours during this period. On the main dashboard, Mumaris Plus shows the required CME hours and how much you have acquired in the past. A nurse requires 30 hours (15 hours per year).
- Professional certification that is active.
- You have all the past work experience documents.
Required Documents to Renew Mumaris Plus Account
In order to renew the mumaris+ account keep these documents on the time for applying for Mumaris account renewal.
- Iqama Copy.
- Passport Copy.
- Latest Experience Letter.
Note: You Can Apply For Renewal of The Saudi Council Card 3 Months Before Its Expiry.
How to Apply For SCFHS Re-Registration
The renewal process of mumaris plus membership is simple and straightforward. You need to follow these steps for the Re-registration of the Mumaris+ account.
- Login to your Mumaris Plus Account.’
- Now, click on “My Services” and then Tap on “Professional Re-Registration”.
- In a new tab, you need to click on the “Apply Now” button and fill out the declaration form. Normally all the questions in the declaration form are answered as “No”.
How To Make A Mumaris Plus New Account
Now on the personal information page, you need to review the details about your iqama and passport to make sure the information is correct. If you have renewed your iqama or passport then upload the latest copy here.
In the work experience page, Upload the latest experience certificate issued by employer and enter the work details.
The last step is to pay the renewal fee for SCFHS mumaris Plus or re-register for SCFHS mumaris. You can pay the mumaris+ renewal fee by sadad bills or visa card.
Thats how your mumaris plus account is renewed for 1 year.
To all health practitioners, we hope now you can easily apply for the renewal of Mumaris Plus account. If you are facing any issues in SCFHS Re-Registration we are here to help you. Please ask your questions in the comments.
Leave a Reply