If you forget your Absher username and password don’t need to worry about it. Here I am telling you how to reset a forgotten absher password. With the procedure given below you can easily reset the password of your absher account in just a few minutes.
How To Reset Forgotten Absher Password?
In Saudi Arabia the absher account has a very vital importance specially for expatriates. The expats can avail different services from their absher account. So almost every expatriate has their absher account.
Most of the expats facing the forgotten password issue for their absher account. They are seeking help for how to reset absher password? Here I am describing very easy methods to change the absher password.
How To Reset Absher Password If you Forget Old Password?
Follow the procedure to reset your absher account password if you forget your old password.
- Visit the absher website by clicking here.
- Tap on the forget password Button.
- Now enter your iqama number.
- Enter your mobile number that is registered with absher.
- Select a security question for help in future to protect your account.
- The system will send an OTP code to your registered mobile number and you are requested to enter the code sent on your mobile number.
- Now enter your new password for the absher account.
- Congrats your absher password is reset.
Check Your Iqama Expiry Date Without Absher
What To Do If You Forgot Absher Username?
In case if you forget your absher account username you can easily find it in just a few minutes. The procedure to find user name is almost same let’s take a look.
- Go to the Absher website by clicking here.
- Click on the forget password.
- Enter your iqama number.
- Now provide your absher registered mobile number.
- Select a security question.
- Enter OTP code that was sent on your mobile number.
- After entering the code on the display screen you will see your username as shown in the picture.
Requirements For Absher Password
Keep in mind the following things while creating a new absher password.
- Password length at least 8 characters.
- Must contain a capital character.
- Contain lowercase letters.
- Also a numeric character.
- Passwords must not contain any special character except @.
- Passwords must be in english.
- Absher Password Example: iLovesaudi987
- Absher Username Example: Muhammad.Ali55
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I reset my Absher username?
A. You cannot reset your Absher username once it’s created. It’s not possible to change your username in an absher account.
Q. What do I do if I forgot my Absher password?
A. You can reset your absher password any time by simply clicking on the forget password button. And follow the instructions and reset your password.
Q. How can I recover my Absher password?
A. You can recover your absher password by simply clicking on the forget password button. You need to follow the instructions to restore your password.
The above procedure will help you to reset the forgotten password and username of your absher account. Moreover you can easily change the password of your absher account in just few steps. If you have quires about this article please ask in comments.
Recommended: Register Vaccine In Tawakkalna
Leave a Reply