As we know, the Ministry of interior Saudi Arabia offers many e-services for Saudi Expatriates. You need to have a registered mobile number while signing in to MOI website to use moi eservices. In case you lost your registered mobile number then you need to update your new mobile number in MOI e-services. Here in this Article I will tell you How to Update Mobile Number In MOI E-Services.
Procedure to Update Mobile Number In MOI E-Services
If you want to change your mobile number in moi e-services portal then you need to follow these methods and check which one is best for you.
Update Mobile Number And Email Through Ministry of Interior Website
If you have access to your old registered mobile number and want to change mobile number in MOI eservices portal then use this method.
- Go to MOI Website and login from the top right corner.
- Enter the verification code sent on your old mobile number for account verification.
- After successful login the MOI Website Dashboard Appears.
- Click on Edit User Profile in the dashboard screen.
- On a new page you will see your details like email, mobile number and preferred language at the bottom you will see the Edit button click on that .
- Now Enter the new email, Mobile number, and preferred language and enter Image code as shown in below picture.
- At last Click on save button Congrats your email and mobile number is updated in Ministry of Interior E Services.
Change Mobile Number Through Absher Kiosk Machine
In case you lost your mobile number and want to update your new number in moi eservice you can do it through Absher Self Kiosk Machines.
Normally you can find Absher Atm machines in Airports or Saudi Jawazat offices. To update your lost mobile number in MOI portal visit Absher Kiosk Machines Near You.
- Now Login to Absher Kiosk Machine by username and password and scan your fingerprint.
- After Successful login to Absher Machine Go to menu and Click on update Mobile Number.
- Enter your new mobile number and enter the Otp code received on your mobile number.
- Congrats your Mobile number updated for MOI eservices.
If you are facing any problem for updating mobile number please ask to a guy sitting near to Absher Machine will help you out.
Note: You can Also make a new absher account with your new registered Mobile Number.
From the above two easy methods you can easily change your mobile number in MOI Portal. By updating your mobile number in Moi e-services you are able to use available e-services from moi portal. If you have any queries about updating mobile numbers in absher please ask us in the comments.