Verifying the mobile number for the Tawakkalna app is very important. In this article, I will explain how to verify a mobile number for tawakkalna app while registering your account with thawakkala.
Verify A Mobile Number For Tawakkalna App
While creating an account in Tawakkalna mobile app you can verify your mobile number through apps. Here, I discuss how to verify the mobile numbers in tawakkalna through the Absher account. If you have already an Abshar account then verifying a mobile number for the tawakkalna is very simple. You just need to follow these steps.
Verify Mobile Number for Tawakkalna Through Absher
You just need to follow these steps to verify the mobile number for tawakkalna through Absher.
- First of all Open the tawakkalna app from your mobile.
- Enter your Iqama ID number.
- Now select the date of birth as per your Iqama and tap on the next button.
- Find your home location from the map and select it.
- Answer the questions relevant to covid-19 asked by system.
- Thats how you will verify your mobile number with tawakkalna.
How to verify mobile number for Tawakkalna if you don’t have an Absher account
If you don’t have your own Absher account, ask someone who has Absher account to verify your mobile number for the Tawakkalna app for you.
- Ask your friend to login to his Abshar account.
- Click on services and then select general services.
- Here click on the register mobile number for tawakkalna.
On the next Page enter the following details
- Enter your Iqama number.
- Select date of birth as per your Iqama.
- Enter a mobile number that has never been registered with ABSHER before.
- On the mobile number you are trying to use for the tawakkalna app, you will receive a verification code.
- Enter that code and your account is ready to use and your mobile number is verified for the tawakkalna app.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I register Tawakkalna without Absher?
For register tawakkalna without having your own absher account you need to find a person having abshar account. And then login to his Abshar account. Click on services and then select general services. Here click on the option register mobile number for tawakkalna. Now enter a mobile number you want to register with tawakkalna and follow the process.
How can I verify my mobile number in Absher?
Follow these steps to register absher account
- First, log in to your Absher account.
- Now click on the”3 dots” on the upper right corner of your screen.
- Here select option “user information“
- Click on “Edit”
- Enter your “New Mobile Number“
- Click on “Save”
- Enter the verification code that was sent to your mobile.
It is very important to verify mobile numbers for Tawakkalna applications. In the article above, I will explain the methods to verify mobile number for tawakkalna. If you still face any issue while verifying your mobile number with Tawakkalna, please ask us in the comments.