The UAE has opened up international travel from India following the previously imposed travel ban. Indians who wish to travel to the UAE can now book flights. Here in this article, we are going to talk in detail about India UAE flights, flights from India to UAE, and India To UAE Flight News.
India To UAE Flight News
Here are the current flight news and updated travel restrictions for UAE-India travel that you need to know before you book your flight and hotel. Flights from India to UAE latest news.
Please note that prices and schedules are accurate at the time of writing, for the month of August-September 2022.
ICA Smart Services – Complete Guide for UAE Travellers
Air India India to UAE Flights
From major Indian cities to Dubai, Air India operates regularly scheduled flights.
- Air India Delhi to Dubai – There are up to three direct flights per week as well as some connecting flights. Ticket prices start from INR 20,574.
- Air India Mumbai to Dubai – There are up to three direct flights per week as well as some connecting flights. Air India Mumbai to Dubai ticket prices starts from INR 17,103.
Air India also has regular flights to Abu Dhabi.
- Air India Chennai to Abu Dhabi – There are up to 8 connecting flights available in a week. Ticket prices start from INR 19,724
- Air India Delhi to Abu Dhabi – There are up to 10 connecting flights available in a week. Ticket prices start from INR 19,524
You must inform Airindia of any changes to your booking, such as date and time, prior to the scheduled departure time of your flight to avoid any no-show charges. You may be charged a rebooking fee if you make changes to your booking.
In case you want to cancel your booking and need a refund, no charges will be applicable.
Emirates India to Dubai Flights
There are regular flights between Dubai and major Indian cities operated by Emirates.
- Emirates Delhi to Dubai – Emirates has up to 4 direct flights available in a week. Emirates Delhi to Dubai Ticket prices starts from INR 25,355.
- Emirates Mumbai to Dubai – Emirates Airlines has up to 5 daily flights available 7 days a week. Ticket prices start from INR 24,273
- Emirates Chennai to Dubai– up to 3 daily flights available 7 days a week. Ticket prices start from INR 52,397
If you want to change the flight booking, call Emirates if you booked directly, or your travel agent.
Etihad India to Abu Dhabi flights
From major Indian cities to Abu Dubai, Etihad Airways operates regularly scheduled flights.
- Etihad Mumbai to Abu Dhabi – Etihad Airways have up to 2 direct flights available 7 days a week. Its ticket prices start from INR 31,387
- Etihad Airways Chennai to Abu Dhabi – Etihad has up to 1 direct flight available 7 days a week. Ticket prices start from INR 62,626
- Etihad Delhi to Abu Dhabi – Etihad Airways have up to 2 direct flights available 7 days a week. Ticket prices start from INR 33,809
If you have changed your travel plans, you can request a refund from Etihad Airways.
UAE Travel Restrictions For Indian Travellers
Now, all UAE residents from India do not need to apply for ICA or GDRFA approval to travel to Dubai.
The following requirements must be fulfilled by all Indian travelers:
- Passengers must present valid vaccination certificates that include a QR code indicating they are fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the WHO or the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- You must present a valid COVID19 PCR test certificate issued by an approved health care provider within 48 hours of collecting the sample with a QR code.
- The passenger must present a valid medical certificate with a QR code issued by the appropriate authorities confirming recovery from COVID19 within one month of the date of recovery to the date of arrival.
On arrival in Dubai, UAE nationals from all countries are not required to present any PCR or vaccination certificates. However, random PCR tests will be conducted on arrival in Dubai.
Upon arrival in the UAE, fully vaccinated passengers from India are no longer required to undergo a Covid-19 PCR test.
Individuals can fly between the two countries but will be subject to the following measures:
- Pre-departure testing: Those who are not fully vaccinated and ariving from India needs to present a valid negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate. This must be issued within 48 hours from the time of sample collection and must have a QR code attached.
- Post-arrival testing: Upon entering Dubai, arrivals may be requested to undergo a PCR test on arrival in Dubai.
Upon arrival in Abu Dhabi, fully vaccinated passengers from India are no longer required to undergo a Covid-19 PCR test. However, if passengers are not fully vaccinated, they must present
- A negative PCR test result has taken within 48 hours, or
- A COVID-19 recovery certificate. There must be a QR code on the recovery certificate dated within 30 days of departure. Children under 16 are exempt.
At Abu Dhabi International Airport, PCR tests are no longer mandatory upon arrival. There is, however, a testing facility at the airport for visitors who wish to activate their Green Pass in the Al Hosn app and facilitate access to Abu Dhabi’s tourist attractions and public places. The cost of this PCR test is AED 40.
Those who test positive for COVID-19 during their stay in the UAE must isolate themselves for 10 days.
Abu Dhabi residents are required to take two Covid-19 PCR tests separated by a gap of 24 hours to end their quarantine period.
We hope the above guide is very helpful for those who are looking for India to UAE flights. There is a complete detailed guide on India UAE flights and the schedule of flights from India to uae. If you have any question about India to UAE flight or India to UAE flight news today you can ask us in the comments.
Leave a Reply