Here is the complete guide to Check Iqama Fund in 2024.
What is Iqama Fund?
The Foreigners living in Saudi Arabia are taking benefit of some services under the Ministry of the interior KSA like driving license and issuance of a visa.
The ex-pats have to pay fees and fines sometimes for these government-related services. From their iqama funds when fines are imposed on them.
The person has to deposit money in their iqama fund through ATMs and Online banking they can also withdraw their available funds to their bank account.
The funds in iqama are very important for every Foreigner as it is crucial for surviving in this country.
We can also define iqama funds as that they are the fines and fees paid against the iqama.
How To Check Iqama Funds?
Expats are facing trouble with iqama fund check from the Absher website or moi website because the government has decided that the expats need to register first to make a query.
So it’s very important for every foreigner to register a new Absher account who wants to check their iqama funds online.
There are two different and easy methods to check the Iqama available funds for 2024.
- MOI Absher web online Portal
- MOI Offical mobile application
1. Check Iqama Available Fund Through MOI Absher web online Portal
In this method, you can easily check funds in iqama. Following are the steps which lead you to the public query available funds.
- In the first step, you just need to open the official site of Absher and when the site is ready to operate click on the individual.
- Select your language from the top left corner of the page. And then log in to your Absher account.
- When you successfully log in to the Absher account click on the Electronic Inquiries and then public query available fund on the dashboard.
- Simply enter your iqama number and provide an image code which is shown below the iqama number.
- Click on view and you will get all the details regarding to your iqama funds queiry.
By checking iqama fund you also get all the details about the sponsors deposit, vehicle deposit, driving licence deposit, passport deposit, labour deposit and Total available fund.
You can also take a screen shot and print of the record for your use.
If your all the figures appear as zero you don’t need to worry about that because this means that your transaction has successfully completed.
Read More: Check Iqama Transfer Status Online 2024
2. Check Iqama Fund Via MOI Offical Mobile Application
The other simple and easy method to iqama query available funds is MOI Official mobile application.
No matter whether you are an ios or Android user you will get your Absher mobile app From the play store of your mobile phone.
You can easily check moi funds by following these steps.
- First of all, download the Absher app from your smartphone.
- Now tap the login Button And Login into your Absher account.
- After the login process is complete Then tap on the e-service and then Public query available funds.
- Now enter your iqama id number and provide the image code and then tap on View.
- By tapping on the View button You will get information about your iqama available funds.
Read More: Short-Term Iqama
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Q. How can I check my Iqama balance?
A. We Have mentioned two methods above you can easily check your iqama balance by these methods.
1. MOI Absher web online Portal.
2. MOI Offical mobile application.
Q. How can I renew my Iqama?
A. You will need to visit the Official website of MOI. After logging in, Click Renew Iqama of Employee or his dependents. Your Iqama will be ready in 2 days, then your Kafeel will take the Old Iqama from you and give you a new Iqama.
Q. What are the fees for Iqama renewal?
A. The Fee charge for the iqama renewal is (SAR 500 for one year and SAR 1000 for two years), for domestic servants the renewal fee is SAR 600 per year.
Finally in the above article, we have to keep in mind the importance of the iqama funds. It has similar importance as iqama card have.
You are requested to put the amount in your iqama funds so you can not face any difficulty on the time of renewal and for paying to government authorities.