Kuwait’s national vaccination campaign continues to gather momentum, and four Covid vaccines have already been approved which include Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson. The country has also begun rolling out booster shots after the outbreak of the new Covid-19 variant, Omicron. In Kuwait, more and more people are looking to get fully vaccinated, so here you will find everything you need to know about Kuwait vaccine registration, how to register and how much vaccinations cost.
Kuwait Vaccine Registration
The Kuwait Ministry of Health offers an online vaccine registration portal on its official COVID-19 awareness website – moh.gov.kw. The portal has the following three types of vaccine registration:
- Vaccine registration for Kuwaiti citizens
- Vaccine registration for bedridden patients
- Modification of registration details
You will go through this process after choosing the type of registration.
- First of all, enter your Civil ID number and serial number.
- Complete the remaining fields with your name, address, phone number, and other details.
- Mention any previous health issues, if any
– If you are not eligible for the vaccine due to pregnancy, being infected with the virus, or experiencing a severe allergic reaction, select the appropriate option.
– Additionally, bedridden patients must attach a medical report proving their condition. You can get a bedridden report from the health center by residential address.
The details regarding when and where to get your shot will be emailed to those who registered successfully.
Kuwait Vaccine Registration For Booster Dose
Travelers entering Kuwait who has already been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for nine months must receive a COVID-19 booster vaccination. In order to be considered fully vaccinated, travelers must receive a third dose or booster shot. Additionally, Kuwaiti citizens who fail to get their booster shots will be barred from travel.
Registration for your booster dose of the COVID vaccine can be done online through the Kuwaiti government’s website.
Registering Vaccines Issued Abroad
Kuwait now accepts COVID-19 vaccine documents issued abroad as long as the vaccine is approved by the Ministry of Health. The vaccine document can be uploaded to the MoH’s official website.
It is important that the vaccine certificate is issued by the appropriate authority in the country where you were vaccinated. The Public Health Department will review and approve the submitted document and related information within three working days. Once approved you may download and register on the Immune App (Android or iOS).
Am I eligible for the Vaccine?
The vaccine is currently available for:
- Everyone over the age of 16.
- People with stable chronic disorders, such as hypertension, are eligible.
- Those with comorbid conditions that are associated with severe COVID-19, such as obesity, cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease, and diabetes.
- Children from the ages of 12-15
- Children from the ages 5-11
How much does the vaccine cost?
Kuwaiti citizens and expatriates are eligible for a free COVID-19 vaccine provided by the Kuwaiti government.
We hope you like the guide about vaccine registration in Kuwait. In the guide above we have covered all the topics regarding covid-19 vaccine registration Kuwait and booster vaccine registration Kuwait. Moreover, If you have any queries you can ask us in the comments section.
Recommended: VaxCertPh Philippines Vaccination Certificate