Saudi Arabia police Clearance certificate is mandatory for those expats who are travelling to European countries or countries like Australia, canada, Uk, Usa, and New Zealand in future. Because the countries above mentioned need the criminal record of expatriates as per their law.
Police Clearance Certificate Saudi Arabia
Expats who are processing their final exit need to take a police clearance certificate before leaving Saudi Arabia. Once you left Saudi Arabia then you can get the police clearance certificate through a very long procedure.
Make sure Make these things clear before your final exit.
How to Get a Police clearance Certificate From Saudi Arabia
Here is the procedure to get a police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia. Follow these steps.
- Contact the embassy of your country in Saudi Arabia to apply for an endorsement letter. Fill the form and submit it with the endorsement letter fee and iqama copy. This takes 1 to 2 weeks to process.
- After processing when you get an endorsement letter from embassy visit ministry of foreign affairs MOFA to attest your letter. Fill a form to attest your endorsement letter and pay 100 SR as a MOFA fee. And submit your documents for attestation.
- When your documents are attested, bring them to one of the following police stations for police clearance certificate.
- Riyaad Dera police office Near the court
- Jeddah Police office behind islamic development bank
- Dammam Police office opposite to governor house
- Submit your attested endorsement letter, Iqama and Passport copies to these stations.
- You will get a date for your police clearance certificate from the police officer who submitted your documents. Take your police clearance certificate from the station on the date and translate it into English for your help.
How to get a Police Clearance Certificate From Home or Native Country
As we already mentioned above, take your PCC before your final exit. Because this is a little bit lengthy and hard to get a Police Clearance certificate. Below points are the procedure to get a police clearance certificate from your home country.
- Go to your area police station in your home country and get a fingerprint id card and translate it into Arabic.
- Visit the saudi Arabia Embassy in your home country. Take a police clearance form from them and fill it in Arabic. Now attest your fingerprint card and police clearance form from the Saudi embassy.
- Contact your employer or sponsor and request him for issuing you a clearance certificate or NOC in which he mention that they don’t have any obligation with you.
- Now write a letter to your home country embassy in KSA mentioning them in subject that you need a police clearance certificate. And tell them to an authorized person who will collect your PCC on your behalf.
- Attach your two passport size photographs, your iqama photocopy and your passport copy of all pages and also the police clearance certificate of your home country.
- After submitting these documents to your home country embassy in Saudi Arabia when PCC is processed an authorized person on your behalf will take it from police station.
In the above article I have briefly explain the methods of getting police clearance certificate. You can get the PCC before your final exit. Also you can get the PCC from your home country by the above method. Hope this article will help you a lot for getting police clearance certificate. If you have question about police clearance certificate please ask your question in comment section.
Recommended: Check Iqama Transfer Status Online