The MandaTrack is Mandaluyong City’s QR Code contact tracing solution app. A QR code must be generated by all Mandaluyong City residents, non-residents, and business facilities and establishments by February 16, 2021. Upon entering public facilities and establishments within the city Manda Track QR code will be required. So it’s important for all to register with Manda track. This guide has complete information about MandaTrack Registration and how to generate Mandatrack QR Code.
MandaTrack QR Code
The Code we generated from MandaTrack Web application is known as MandaTrack QR Code. It is is a machine-readable matrix barcode you can also called this Mandaluyong QR Code. A component of the Mandaluyong Central Contact Tracing System, it allows individuals to register by entering basic personal details.
How To Register MandaTrack?
In order to register with Manda Track app, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, go to Mangatrack website to begin registering.
- Now select if you’re going to register as an individual or business.
- After selecting “Individual sign-up” then select “YES” under “Do you plan on getting vaccinated?” to pre-register for the COVID-19 vaccine rollout.
- In the next step, select whether you live in Mandaluyong, work in Mandaluyong, or are a visitor.
- Ensure your registration is completed honestly by filling out the rest of the form.
- Your account must be protected by a strong password and must have an active email and mobile number for verification and contact tracing purposes.
- Now that you’ve completed the process, go to manda track login your account and download your QR code. If you lose your QR code you can also generate a new one by clicking “Renew QR code”. Additionally, you can update your account details and change your mandatrack login information.
Pro Tip: Protect your QR code from getting damaged by printing it and laminating it.
For Business Establishment registration, read the image below.
On February 15, 2022, Mandaluyong has a total of 36,711 confirmed cases and 35,725 recovered patients. It is mandatory for all residents and visitors to create QR codes via MandaTrack and register for vaccinations at https://mandavax.mandaluyong.gov.ph/Mandaluyong/manda-vaccine/.
As part of its efforts to strengthen its data collection and contact tracing system amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Mandaluyong City Mayor Menchie Abalos signed a data-sharing agreement with neighboring cities last February.
Mayor signed a memorandum of agreement (MOA) stating the city’s contact tracing application, MandaTrack, is to be integrated with Valenzuela’s ValTrace, Pasig’s PasigPass, and Antipolo’s Antipolo Bantay COVID-19.
Through the MOA, the four cities can share their contact tracing systems and require users only to download one QR code per city, facilitating an easier and uniform contact management system.
We hope you like our guide about MandaTrack. Now you can easily register yourself with mandatrack app and get Mandatrack QR code just in few steps. If you have any questions about manda track you can ask us in the comments section or email us at myiqamastatus.com. You can also contact Mandaluyong Tracing Team at [email protected]