In the capital city of Saudi Arabia, the Riyadh zoo is located in the heart of Malaz between Al-Ahsa Street and Al-Alaz Street. It’s the best place for spending time with family kids and friends, and you can cover everything in Riyadh zoo in about 2 to 3 hours.
Saudi Arabia’s largest zoo is the Riyadh Zoo containing some 40 species of animals. Children can be accompanied by either their mother or father, but not by the whole family to visit together because of wild animals. Here is the exact Riyadh zoo location.
In Riyadh Zoo, there are Lions, African Elephants, Bengal Tigers, Zebras, Flamingo birds, Bactrian Camels, Foxes, Giraffes, crocodiles, snakes, Harbor seals, leopards, lamas, monkeys, rhinoceroses, bears Eagles, Multi-colored parrots, and many more species.
Plan Your Trip To UMLUJ – Best Place For Picnic In KSA
Riyadh Zoo Tickets Prices
The Riyadh zoo ticket fee for 12 years and above is 10.50 SR and the entrance fee for Riyadh zoo for children below 12 years of age is 5.25 SR.
The Train ride in zoo Riyadh is only for 2 SR.
Zoo Timings and Allowed Visitors
Riyadh Zoo Timings and allowed visitors days are scheduled. You can visit according to the following times and schedule.
- Riyadh Zoo Friday Timings: Families only (After Jummah prayers)
- Timing for Saturday Riyadh Zoo: Families only (8:30 AM to Magrib prayers)
- Riyadh Zoo Sunday Timings: Closed
- Monday Timing For Riyadh Zoo: Men (Afternoon 1 PM) and Male Students (Morning 8:30 AM)
- Tuesday Timing For Zoo: Families (Afternoon 1 PM) and Female Students (Morning 8:30 AM)
- Wednesday Timing For Zoo: Men (Afternoon 1 PM) and Male Students (Morning 8:30 AM)
- Thursday Timing For Zoo: Families (Afternoon 1 PM) and Female Students (Morning 8:30 AM)
Riyadh’s zoo is one of the best family tourist places in Saudi Arabia. You can visit here with your family and enjoy your outing. The one thing about this zoo that is wrong is that it is closed on Sundays. The weekends is the best days to enjoy but the zoo is closed.
Leave a Reply