Sassa Status Check – SRD Status Check Online
If you want to Check Sassa Status? then this guide is for you In this article, there is a complete guide about the Sassa Status Check, SRD Sassa, and SRD R350 Application. Moreover, you can check also here SASSA NEWS SASSA status check, SASSA, SASSA grant, SASSA application, reapplications, SASSA social grants, and SASSA SRD grants. Check your Sassa October grants.
How to Check Sassa Status? | Sassa October Grants
Once the applicants have submitted their SRD application, SASSA will begin the verification process. This is called SASSA VERIFICATION AND VALIDATION PROCESS.
The department of home affairs data will verify your name, surname, and ID Number. The ID number will be compared with the UIF, SARS, and NSFAS databases. You will be notified if your application has been approved or denied with a reason once the verification process is completed.
In order to Check Sassa Status follow the steps given below that will help you to easily check SRD application status.
- First of all, to check your Sassa status you need to visit the SRD website by clicking on the link https://srd.sassa.gov.za/.
- Scroll down to the application status tab and click on the Check Status or Simply click here to check the application status.
- Here on this page enter your ID Number and Phone number and click on the Submit Button. Check the Image as an example.
- The status of your application will appear once you click Submit.
You can also check your SASSA Status through WhatsApp. You can check it through WhatsApp by sending a message to 082 046 8553.
Please call 0800 60 1011 for toll-free assistance. Reconfirm SASSA SRD R350 grant August
What is SRD?
Here’s everything you need to know about the SASSA status check for r350 for SRD grants, including the dates on which you can collect them. SASSA announces the monthly schedule for R350 Social Relief Grant payments each month. The Covid-19 Social Relief benefit is distributed and provided by this organization. Additionally, they are responsible for beneficiaries of disability grants and child support grants.
To support such individuals, a monthly financial aid program is provided. In order to qualify for such grants, applicants must meet official eligibility criteria.
Here is the list of Grants provided by the government under the SASSA scheme.
- Child Support
- Care dependency
- War Veteran Grant
- Older Person’s Grant
- Disability Grant
- Foster Child Grant
- Grant In Aid
SASSA Status Check
Checking and receiving your R350 social grant payment can be done in a number of ways. See how to check SASSA status with Moya App. Sassa status can also be checked via SMS or WhatsApp on your cellphone.
Payment via Bank Account
Getting payments via your bank account is probably the most convenient and fastest method of receiving your Sassa R350 grant; you also won’t have to queue up at the Post Office. As per the grant application, monthly amounts will be paid to the beneficiary’s bank account. To ensure payment goes to the right recipients, bank details or cellular phone numbers provided in the Covid-19 R350 grant application process MUST be registered in the name of the approved applicant.
SASSA Payment Collection
If in case you don’t have any bank account, you can collect your grant cash from the Post Office branches (SAPO/Post Bank), Pick-N-Pay, or Boxer stores. Or alternatively a Bank Mobile Money Transfer (cash send option). Once you receive an SMS confirmation confirming payment, you will be able to collect the grant money.
What is my SASSA Status is Pending?
Many people have reported that their SASSA status only shows as “pending” online, which makes it impossible for them to receive their R350. The official SASSA recently released the below message on 1st June 2022
Payments for the new cycle of the special COVID-19 SRD grant (from April 2022) will be paid as from mid-June 2022.
As soon as the bank details are confirmed, SASSA will continue clearing outstanding payments from the previous cycle. Rather than paying together, the payments will be made monthly. Each month, more than one payment may be made, but no one will receive two payments in the same amount. Until the backlog is cleared, SASSA will make multiple payments a month. After the backlog is cleared, SASSA will resume monthly payments.
After SASSA Status Check, What is the R350 Reconsideration Process?
To determine whether they are vulnerable, they double-check their personal details and income status. As a result of the longer time periods in communicating with the banks and financial institutions, reconsideration requests have been delayed. If you are applying for a covid-19 grant, don’t receive any other covid-19 response support from the government.
How do I have my R350 Grant reconsidered?
If you see your Covid-19 SRD R350 grant application status as ‘Reapplication Pending’ then you should follow the below steps to dispute your R350 grant status:
- Go to the SRD portal srd.sassa.gov.za application.
- Click on the ‘Application for Reconsideration’ tab or Click here.
- Provide your ID number and cellphone number and click on send pin.
- Now complete the rest of the steps for reconsideration of your payment
When does the SASSA R350 Grant End?
President Cyril Ramaphosa has stated that the Covid-19 R350 government grant and grants will be extended to March 2023 for the next 12 months. The announcement was made during the State of the Nation Address (SONA) in Cape Town on February 10. South Africans in need of immediate assistance are hoped to benefit from the Relief of Distress Grant. Grants should be viewed as temporary grants and opportunities to find new careers.
Access via the SRD SASSA Gov Login
The SASSA website also allows grant applicants to check the current status of SRD grant applications here: srd.sassa.gov.za Navigate to the SRD grant application status on the official SASSA website by clicking here https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status Now enter your South African ID number of Applicant Enter the phone number you used to submit the application.
- Currently a resident of the Republic of South Africa.
- Applicants in the age group of 18 to 60 years.
- Neither receiving nor applying for any other social grants.
- Does not receive unemployment insurance benefits and does not qualify for unemployment insurance benefits
- Any other financial aid such as the National Student Financial Aid Scheme is not being received.
- COVID-19 response support has not been received from any other government agency.
Why it is important to re-apply?
- Because people’s circumstances may have changed over time;
- Assess clients’ income and financial status in order to confirm their personal information;
- Applicants need to accept the declaration and consent, which has been strengthened to comply with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) which came to effect on 21 July 2021.
We hope you have gained much knowledge about Sassa Status Check through this online guide. Each and everything about Sassa status is explained in a simple way so you can easily check sassa status. If you have any questions about Sassa status you can ask us in the comments.
So far best guide for Sassa Status Check
Thanks for the Sassa R350 Grant complete guide