Are you tired of navigating the complexities of checking your Saudi Electricity Bill? Look no further! In this article, we’ve crafted a comprehensive guide for you about Saudi Electricity Bill Checking. We have covered two methods of Saudi electricity bill check.
Saudi Electricity Bill Checking
If you are looking for How to Check Saudi Electricity Bill? or How to Check Electricity Bill in KSA without Registration? then this is the right place for you. here we have shared all the methods for Saudi electricity company bill checks. You can check your electricity bill by registering your account with SEC as well as without registration also here is a guide on Saudi electricity bill check by meter number
Saudi Electricity Bill Check Without Registration
You can check the electricity bill KSA without registration. You can Check Saudi Electricity bills without registration through the SEC WhatsApp service. Follow the steps mentioned to check your electricity bill with this method.
- First of all, send a message to SEC WhatsApp at +966920001100.
- Now write “2” for English Language.
- After language selection send “1” to show my bill.
- Enter the electricity account number.
- You will receive a Bill amount in SMS from the SEC.
Check Saudi Electricity Bill via SMS
YOu can also avail the offer to Check Saudi Electricity Bill via SMS. To get your monthly electricity bill online via SMS on your mobile follow the steps mentioned below.
- Write the #9 Account Number and send it to 500120.
- For Example #9 30036167368 to 500120.
If you want to the electricity bill through SMS on your mobile;
- Write the #1 Account Number and send it to 500120.
If you don’t want to receive the electricity bill via SMS on your mobile;
- Write the #2 Account Number and send it to 500120.
Receive Electricity Bill Through Email
You can also receive the electricity bill by email from SEC so that you can check it. To receive an Electricity Bill Through Email follow these steps.
- Open the SEC website.
- Enter your electricity bill account number.
- Enter your Email address.
- Language: English.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Click on the “Cancel Registration” to cancel alerts.
- Click on the email received to activate it.
That’s it, now you will start receiving your electricity bill in your email. On the electricity bill received online, you can check the history of the last 12 months.
Register your Account with the SEC
If you check your electricity bill and its history online frequently, it is better to register with the Saudi Electric Company. To do that;
- Firstly, open the SEC website.
- Now select “Individual” from the menu.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Now, select your Nationality.
- Your ID Type: Iqama Number.
- Date of Birth same as on your Iqama.
A verification code was sent to your registered mobile number under iqama from the SEC system.
Now you need to add your account number. Follow these step for add account.
- Log in to your account with the SEC website.
- Click on the “Declare Now“.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Enter the contract account number.
- Select “Add Account“.
You can see the details of your electricity account;
- Tap on the “Declare“.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Now, Click on the “Submit” button.
How to Check KSA Electricity Bill History Online
If you want to check electric bill history you need to add bill to your sec account. Once the bill is successfully added to your account, than you can check bill history for the last 3 years. to check bill history follow these steps.
- Log in to the SEC website.
- From the menu select “My Bills”.
- Now, Click on your electricity bill.
- To check the electricity bill history online select “Bill History”.
- You can also check the payment history of bills.
Here you can find the electricity bill history and payment history.’
In conclusion, Saudi Electricity Bill checking is essential for both residents and businesses. This article has provided a comprehensive guide on navigating the process. By following the step-by-step instructions individuals can effortlessly monitor and check their electricity bill.