Are you holding iqama in saudi arabia and wants to bring your family in Saudia?
It’s so hard to live alone without your family in Saudi Arab. The major problem the expatriates face is to bring their family in Saudia Arab. The environment of Saudi expats is immensely dry without family. I’ll be explaining saudi permanent family visa detailed process.
Well, it’s not a piece of cake to get permanent family visa in saudia arabia. Be patient and read the requirements carefully. For some specific profession their government allows to apply online for the permanent family visa.
Saudi Permanent Family Visa
So the valid saudi permanent family visa detailed process is as follow:
Required Documents For Saudi Permanent Visa
As per latest update the following documents are required to be submitted to Istiqdam if you’re applying for a permanent visa in ksa.
- Make sure you’re eligible to bring your family on permanent visa: The minister interior of saudia allows only few professions to bring their families to ksa. So, the visa for families will only be issued if you’ve a good profession in iqama. If you’ve entered the not suitable profession then you’ve to change the profession first in iqama.
- How to change your profession: You’ve to send your original degrees or certificates to your native country for authentication by the Saudi Arabia Embassy and Saudi Culture Officer.
- If you’re having any degree issued by Saudi Arabian university then there’s no need for authentication.
- If you want to bring your wife and child in saudi arabia then you need marriage certificate and birth certificate to along with arabic translation sealed by foreign minister of your country.
- Iqama copy and a copy of the visa stamp on your passport.
- The Passport copy of all visa applicants along with the copy of family visa request letter stamped by the chamber of commerce.
Permanent family visa are processed in a three-step.
Process of Permanent Visa in Saudi Arabia
If you’re living in Saudia Arabia and want to apply for a family visa, make sure you’ve all the required documents mentioned above with attested arabic translated copies. Jawazat will only be acceptable if you take these documents to the Ministry of Foreign affairs in Saudia to get all of them stamped by MOFA. Don’t forget to take Arabic translation copy otherwise they’ll not attest your documents.
You need a letter from your sponsor issued by jawazat requesting them to process a visa for your family. You need to confirm it by the Chamber of city where your employer is registered. Then you’ve to fill up an application form in Arabic for a permanent family visa. The form should be filled, signed and stamped by kafeel.
You’ve to send a fee of 2000 SAR per family visa through your personal bank account. Consult your Government Relations Officer of your company that you need to visit Jawazat Office.Visit Jawazat office to submit all the copies of original required documents.There are many Jawazat offices in big cities. If you’re living in Jeddah then you may visit the Istiqdam office located in Rehab District. It is compulsory to visit the Jawazat office of the same city from where your Iqama is issued.
Try to visit Jawazat office before it opens; there you’d see people already standing in a queue. When the gate opens try to get in and take the token as soon as possible.You’ve to submit all the attested documents along with translation, attested marriage certificate, attested birth certificate, passport copies of people applying for visa, along with the copy of Iqama sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce.
Submit all the copies of original documents to them from the window at your turn. Make sure you’ve copied all attested stamps as well. They’ll go through your documents and ask you to wait for 30 mins.
After checking the details they’ll give you a yellow slip which is the passport of your family. Proof read yellow slip if any information mentioned in yellow slip are not the same as documents you’ve to go back to Istiqdam within 3 working days.
Process of Permanent Visa in Native Country
Send that yellow slip to your family or to your native country. Taking the service of any agent will be preferred. Some agents are experts in this kind of process and they have relations with Saudi Embassy. They’ll charge only 400-500 SAR. It’s quite easy for them to get it stamped , Moreover they’ll take care of all the requirements. The limit of yellow slip is only one year.
If there’s any Etimad center in your native country then you don’t need to contact any agent. In Pakistan there’s an Etimad Center. All you’ve to do is visit them with your medical report test and they will process the family visa for you. Their charges will be the same as mentioned above.
Once you are done with the visa process your family will receive a call from the agent. You can check the status of family visas online. It’s a must to go through the medical test before applying for the visa to Saudi Embassy. Agent will give a token and all family members have to go for a medical test in designated laboratories. But if there’s an Etimad Center in your country you don’t need any token. You can directly visit the approved laboratory for a test. The test report is required to be submitted to Saudi Embassy to stamp the visa.
Process of Permanent Visa After Arrival to KSA
- Once your family has arrived to Saudi, apply for their Iqama. You’ll have to appear in the medical test performed in the designated laboratories of the government. It’s not a condemning test, you’ll pass it easily.
- Reports of the test will be submitted to the Government Relation Officer of the Company. He will be in charge of all the activities. Soon you’ll get Iqama.
With the above detailed process of Saudi permanent family visa, I believe it has clarified all the doubts about this topic. If you require any further assistance, please contact us from here or leave a comment in the comment section.
Read More: How To Check Iqama Fund Query