Saudi HRSD Ministry has launched the fourth phase of the “Professional Verification” program. In this Saudi Professional Verification Program doctors, engineers, accountants, technicians, and paramedical staff will have to pass a test for the Iqama renewal.
Professional Verification Program
As per the Saudi Standard Classification of Occupations, the “Professional Verification” program is designed to enhance the skills of Saudi Arabian workers according to international standards. It will target over 1000 specialized professions from 23 specialty fields.
5 Stages – Professional Verification Implementation
There will be five stages to the Saudi Arabian professional verification program;
- 1st Phase – July 01, 2021: companies with 3,000 or more workers.
- 2nd Phase – Sep 01, 2021: companies with 500 to 2,999 workers.
- 3rd Phase – Oct 01, 2021: companies with 50 to 499 workers.
- 4th Phase – Nov 03, 2021: establishments with 6 to 49 workers.
- 5th Phase – Jan 02, 2022: establishments with less than 6 workers.
Check Exam Eligibility of Worker
The ex-pat workers in Saudi Arabia can check their exam eligibility under Professional Verification Program through the SVP Qiwa website by typing svp. qiwa. sa. Here is the procedure to check the eligibility of worker in Saudi Arabia.
- First of all go to the website: https://svp.qiwa.sa/en/test_taker/search
- Now, enter your Iqama Number.
- Click on the “Check” button.
- If the Message appears as “Occupation XXX is not required to take the exam yet” as shown in the above-left image this means that you are required to take the test under the Saudi professional verification program but it is not yet required.
- While if this message is shown on the screen as “The labor did not pass the exam in occupation” It means that you need to register on the Qiwa website. It does not mean that you have failed the test.
- If this message appears “The labor passed the exam in occupation” as in the image below this means you have passed the Saudi Skill verification test.
Saudi Professional Verification Test Structure
Workers’ specialized fields will be tested both practically and theoretically as part of the Saudi professional verification program.
- The fee for the Saudi professional verification test is SR 650.
- There will be 15 MCQs in an exam for 30 mins.
- A practical exam will also be administered in a laboratory according to your profession.
Which Professions To be Tested in Professional Verification?
It will target more than 1,099 professions belonging mainly related to the following bodies;
- Accounts-related professions registered with SOCPA.
- Engineers and technicians registered with the Saudi Council of Engineers.
- Doctors and paramedical staff registered with SCFHS.
8 Conditions for professional verification program Test
The following terms and conditions will be conducted for the mandatory test for the svp.qiwa Saudi professional verification program.
- The test must be conducted by one of the approved centers for the program.
- The Iqama professionals who are required to take the test will be updated from time to time on the svp. qiwa. sa
- A minimum passing score for the test is 50%.
- Maximum there is a 3 times limit for ex-pats to take tests. In case of failure 3 times, the final exit will be issued.
- There are two sections of the Saudi pvp test;
- Computer-based theoretical test.
- Practical Test.
- The max duration of the theory test is 30 minutes.
- In case the test is leaked, the license of the center will be canceled.
- The validity of the Saudi professional verification certificate is 5 years. An ex-pat is required to take the exam after every 5 years.
Hope this guide will provide you with the best information regardings to Saudi Skill Verification Tests. You can use these links also svp qiwa sa to get additional info about this program. If you have any quires about PVP or svp qiwa then ask in the comments.
Leave a Reply