This guide has everything you need to know about Singapore visas from Pakistan. Read this guide till the end we have detailed information about Singapore Visa for Pakistani Nationals.
How To Apply Singapore Visa From Pakistan
Pakistani citizens can apply for Singapore Visas in two ways:
1. Singapore Visa for Pakistani
Online Singapore Visa for Pakistani, you can apply online for a Singapore Visa by filling out a form on their official website. In 5-10 minutes, you can submit it from anywhere in the world if you have Internet access. Since it is quick, convenient, cheap, and safe, this method brings you the most effective, satisfactory results.
Passports and important documents do not need to be sent anywhere for Singapore Visas. As soon as you complete the Online Application for Singapore Visa for Pakistan, you will receive a confirmation letter, and then you will receive your visa evisa in your email.
2. Applying Singapore visa for the Pakistani Singapore Embassy/Consulate
In the traditional way, you need to submit your passport, Letter of Invitation (LOI) from Singapore, Confirmed Return Air Ticket, Photo, Visa Application, Bank statement, and Visa Fees at the Singapore Consulate or Embassy in Pakistan. People who live far from the Embassy may find it difficult to get there.
It is possible for your application to be rejected due to a missing passport or important documents. As a result, you will have to wait a long time for your application to be processed. The progress of your application is unknown to you. Further, you cannot restrain expenses and must pay the additional costs.
Singapore Visa Fee For Pakistani
For Regular processing for an Online Singapore Visa, the Visa fee is USD 110. The application can take up to 9-12 working days after you submit all the required documents and payment. Check below for the required documents needed to apply for Singapore Visa online for Pakistan citizens.
Requirements of Singapore Visa for Citizens of Pakistan
In order to apply online for a Singapore visa, you must meet the following requirements.
- Singapore visa applications must be submitted online by each applicant.
- While applying for a Singapore visa online, applicants must upload a scanned copy of their passport’s bio page.
- When entering Singapore, your passport must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- The passport must have a blank page for the stamp.
- Passport cover page
- If a child is endorsed in a parent’s passport or has his or her own passport, a separate visa must be issued to the child.
- Parents must specify their passport number and attach a copy of the passport page that contains the child’s information.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport-size colored photo when submitting their Singapore Visa application. The photo must meet the following requirements:
- Recent indicates, Image must be taken within the last 3 months.
- The photograph should be in color and must be taken against a white background with a matte or semi-matte finish.
- The image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features).
- Hotel Booking where you want to stay must be 3 stars above the minimum. Airbnb is not accepted. If you are staying at a Friend’s or relative’s place, then you need to provide the visa of that person and any utility bill under their name.
- Attach inbound/outbound tickets as a requirement of a Singapore Visa. You need to confirm your flight ticket else u will have to pay an extra charge for each application. You need to send us the real tickets after approval, Otherwise, we cannot send the eVisa to you.
- A marriage certificate for the married couple, if they are traveling together or with the family. If any of the spouses is working then send us the company letter with the logo along with the company stamp.
Q. Do Pakistanis need a visa to enter Singapore?
A. Yes, they do. The Pakistanis living in Pakistan or other countries around the world must have Visa to enter Singapore.
(!) Please note that Singapore is no longer giving a sticker visa to any country. Instead, they are issuing Singapore evisa or Electronic visas that you only need to print out the hard copy and present at Immigration.
We hope you like this guide about How To Apply for Singapore Visa From Pakistan. We have explained all the requirements for Singapore Visa for Pakistani Nationals. If you have any questions regarding this you can ask us in the comments.