The STC Pay exchange rate to India, Pakistan, and the Philippines is very cheap, so it is very economical to make an international bank transfer through STC Pay. Read this guide if you are looking for an STC Pay exchange rate today.
STC Pay promo/referral code: CLFMWK
- How To Register STC Pay
- How To Check STC Pay Exchange Rate
How To Register STC Pay
- From the Play Store or iTunes, you can download the STC PAY app.
- Now Register your Iqama and Mobile number there.
- You will need to approve the authentication request through the Nafath App.
How To Check STC Pay Exchange Rate
It is necessary to check the STC Pay exchange rate for your country after you have added money to your STC Pay account.
- Open Stc pay app and click on “International Transfer”.
- Now select “Price Estimator”.
- Select your “Country” e.g. the Philippines.
- Choose “Delivery Option” e.g. Western Union Cash Pickup.
- Calculate the STC pay exchange rate.
STC Pay Exchange Rate Today
The following are the STC pay exchange rates for different countries For Nov 2022.
- STC Pay Exchange rate for the Philippines: 15.58 pesos (PHP).
- Today STC Pay Exchange rate for India: 21.50 INR.
- STC Pay Exchange rate for Pakistan Today: 57.17 PKR.
- STC Pay Exchange rate Today Bangladesh: 28.17 Taka.
How To Add Money To Your STC Pay account
STC Pay wallets can be topped up through a variety of available channels.
Add Money in STC Pay using Credit Card
- Click on “Add Money“.
- Select “Card Deposit“.
- Enter “Amount“.
- Click on “Other Credit Card“.
- Enter details and check “Save Card for faster checkout“.
Add Money in STC Pay using SADAD
The simple and easy method to add money to your STC pay account using SADAD. The only thing you need is the SADAD number of your STC pay account and a Saudi Arabian bank account.
- Login to your STC Pay App and click on “Add Money“.
- Go to “SADAD – Instant payments“.
- Copy your SADAD Number.
Here we are explaining the process to add money to your STC Pay account through Al Rajhi bank;
- Download the Application through PlayStore or iTunes.
- Log in to your internet banking account.
- Now click on the three dots on the left-upper corner.
- Select “Payments Bills“.
- Click on “One-Time Payment“.
- Categories: Telecom and Internet.
- STC Pay SADAD Code: 207
- Subscriber Number: SADAD number copies from the STC Pay app.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- The amount will be added to the STC pay account immediately after clicking the “Confirm” button.
STC Pay International Bank Transfer
You need to follow these steps in order to make an international bank transfer using STC Pay.
- Open STC Pay app and click on the “International transfer”.
- Now click on the “Add new Receiver”.
- Write the full name of the beneficiary.
- Select your relationship with the beneficiary.
- Select the country e.g. Pakistan.
- Delivery option e.g. Direct transfer to the Bank.
- Enter the beneficiary bank name and the IBAN number.
- Answer two questions about the beneficiary i.e. the nationality and age.
- That’s it, the beneficiary for the STC pay international bank transfer has been added successfully.
- STC Pay international transfer limit: SR 20,000/month.
STC pay referral/promotion code
Now go back to the beneficiaries screen and click on;
- “Transfer Money” tab in front of the beneficiary.
- You can enter a transfer amount and select the transfer purpose.
- STC Pay promo/referral code: CLFMWK
- If everything is fine, click on the “Confirm” button.
STC Pay on Hold
If this is the first time you are sending money to a beneficiary through STC pay, then STC Pay might put a hold on it. In this situation, you need to click on the transaction and go into transaction details.
You will find that your STC Pay transaction is on hold and at the bottom click on the button and enter some additional information or upload some documents. It will take a few hours for the payment to be released once it has been completed.
STC Pay Local Bank Transfer
You need to follow this procedure in order to transfer funds from your STC pay account to a local bank account such as Al Rajhi Bank or NCB.
- Click on “Local Transfer“.
- Add the local bank beneficiary details by entering IBAN.
- Select the purpose of the transfer.
- Save the beneficiary as a receiver.
- Click on the “Confirm” button to complete the local bank transfer through STC pay.
- You will receive a call from STC Pay to activate the beneficiary.
- You can also call 800-11-80008 to activate the beneficiary.
How to withdraw money from STC pay?
STC pay offers ATM cash withdrawals and merchant withdrawals, so you can easily withdraw funds. In order to do that, log in to your application;
- Open the app and click on the “More” button from the options.
- Select the option Cash withdrawal.
- Now select ATM Cash withdrawal.
- Click on “ATMs near me”.
- Click on the nearest ATM and then press the “directions” button.
The STC Pay ATM machine’s location will be displayed on your mobile device via Google Maps. As soon as you reach the ATM machine;
- Select STC Pay on the screen.
- Go to the ATM Cash Withdrawal on your STC Pay.
- Click on “Scan QR Code“.
- Select the amount you want to withdraw from STC Pay.
- Collect the cash from the ATM Machine.
We hope you like this guide about STC pay exchange rate we ha described in detail about stc pay money transfer to bank account and also give STC pay exchange rate today Bangladesh, STC pay exchange rate today India, STC pay exchange rate today Pakistan and STC pay exchange rate today Philipines. If you have any questions about these topics you can ask us in the comment section.