Checking your UAE visa status is an important step in ensuring that your visa is valid and up-to-date. It is also important to check your visa status regularly to ensure that you are not in violation of any UAE immigration laws. This guide will provide you with 3 methods for UAE Visa Check By Passport Number, as well as provide you with additional information about the process.
UAE Visa Check By Passport Number
You can check your UAE visa status online through the ICA portal and the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) website. You will need your visa application number, passport number, and date of birth to access the status of your visa. Moreover, If you don’t want to use the website, simply download the GDRFA Dubai app to inquire about your visa status.
Check UAE Visa Status By Passport Number – ICA portal
You can check the status of your UAE visa by passport number through the ICA portal, you will need to have the visa number or the passport number of the visa holder. Once you have this information, you can go to the ICA website and enter the number in the required field.
The visa status and other related information appear after submitting the request. You should also use this service if you are looking for a “Dubai visa check by passport number”. Here under is a step-by-step guide on UAE visa check by passport number through the ICA portal.
- Visit the official website of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) at www.ica.gov.ae.
- Now select “Change Language” and click on English.
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab located at the top of the homepage.
- According to your visa type, select “Visa” or “Residency“.
- Enter the required information such as passport number, visa number, and passport expiry date.
- Select your nationality from the dropdown menu and check the captcha checkbox.
- Click on the “Check Status” button to view the status of your UAE visa.
If the information you provided is correct, the page will display all your visa details including the UAE visa expiry date.
Check Dubai Visa Status From GDRFA Website
All UAE visa-related rules, applications, queries, and concerns are handled and answered by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA). Currently, only Dubai has a separate portal for checking your UAE visa status Online. By following the below step-by-step guide you can check Dubai visa status online using GDRFA Website.
If you’re living in Dubai, here’s how you can check UAE visa status using the GDRFA website.
- Firstly, open the link: http://www.gdrfa.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity
- To inquire about UAE visas, select “Residence Validity” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the residence file number based on the year of the issue. Your passport’s visa page contains the residence file number.
- The next step is to enter your first name as it appears on your passport, along with your gender. Please specify your correct date of birth in the format DD-MM-YYYY.
- Click “Submit” after entering the Captcha code.
As long as all your details are entered correctly, your visa validity information will appear in green below your submission form. Details will include the expiry date of your UAE visa, your name, date of birth, nationality, and gender.
Visa Status Check Dubai Through GDRFA App
For ex-pats in the UAE, GDRFA Dubai has launched an app to make visa-related queries easier. Download the GDRFA Dubai app if you don’t want to use the website. In order to check your visa status, you do not need to register or enter login credentials. Here’s how to check visa status using GDRFA App.
- Upon opening the app, select “Services“.
- Go to “Entry Permit / Residence Status” and select “Residence Inquiry“
- Now enter your details Visa code, first name, nationality, and date of birth
- Make sure your input is correct and then click “Inquiry“
UAE visa status check would display a green tick with the details of your visa. Your full name, your UAE visa expiration date, the type of your visa, and your visa number will be included in these details.
Read More: How to Check Emirates ID Status
In conclusion, checking UAE visa status is a simple process that can be done online. It is important to ensure that the visa is valid and up to date before traveling to the UAE. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily check your UAE visa status and ensure that your travel plans are not disrupted.