If you want to update your iqama in riyad bank online then this guide will help you alot. In this article I will explain how to update iqama in riyad bank online.
Update Iqama In Riyad Bank Online
Here in this guide i will discuss in detail how to update iqama through riyad bank internet banking and riyad bank phone banking also the procedure to update iqama by visiting riyadh bank branch near you.
Update Iqama through Riyad Bank Mobile App
The fastest and the easiest way to update your iqama with riyad bank is through the riyad bank app. Follow the step by step guide to update your iqama.
- Download the Riyad Bank App from Google Playstore or itunes.
- Login to your Riyad bank account.
- In case if your iqama is near to expire the system will show you a message on screen.
- If you have already renewed your iqama then click on the Update button.
- Now Confirm your Date of Birth on screen and click on the Update button.
- Congratulations. Your Iqama id is updated in the Riyad bank system.
Update Iqama through Riyad Bank Internet Banking
Follow these steps to update your iqama id with riyad bank internet banking.
- Login to your riyad bank internet banking account.
- On the upper left corner of the screen you will see a message “ Your id will expire soon” with an indicated sign.
- Click on the setting button and select Customer details as shown in the picture below.
- Now in the customer details section find you iqama details and update them.(Please select date of birth same as in your iqama id otherwise system will not fetch your data)
- After updating Iqama Id information in Customer details the system will send an OTP code to your mobile number and ask you to enter the code to verify your account.
- After entering the verification code your iqama is updated in riyad bank system.
Update Iqama Using Riyad Bank Phone Banking Service
In order to update your iqama to riyad bank online using phone banking service follow these steps.
- Call at Riyad Bank Helpline Number 920002470
- Now enter an 8 digit number written on your Atm card.
- Enter your Phone Banking password.
- Now enter the authentication code that the system sends you.
- The system will ask you to press 1 to update iqama id because your iqama id is about to expire.
- Now the system will tell you your date of birth registered with Riyad Bank if the date of birth is correct please press 1 and in case the date of birth is incorrect and different from your iqama id press 2.
- If your date of birth is correct and you press 1 then your iqama id is successfully updated with riyad bank. In case your DOB is incorrect and you press 2 then system will ask you to enter the date of birth an update your iqama id.
Visit Riyad Bank Branch to Update Iqama ID
If you wish to update your Id with Riyad Bank, you can visit the Riyad Bank branch. You need to follow these steps in order to update your id.
- Visit the nearest riyad bank branch.
- Get a token from the machine and wait for your turn.
- On your turn ask the banker to update your iqama id with riyad bank. Provide the copy of your iqama the banker will fetch the details from the system and print a form and ask you to sign the form to update your id.
Note: If your bank account is freezed it will be unfreezed within 3 minutes maximum. To check your account is unfreezed make a little transaction through riyad bank atm machine.
I hope this article will help you out by updating your iqama id with riyad bank online. If you have still any questions regarding to this topic please ask in comment section we love it to hear from you.