This guide is for Filipino residents and non-residents who have been fully vaccinated, here is the method for how you can get your VaxCertPH COVID-19 vaccination certificate and what you can do with it.
- What is VaxCertPH?
- VaxCertPH – What if there’s no record found?
- VaxCertPH Registering via VaxCertPH Booth
What is VaxCertPH?
In the Philippines, VaxCertPH is the official vaccine certificate issued by the Department of Health (DOH). The digital vaccine certificate vax cert ph complies with the digital guidelines issued by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Filipinos can now properly reflect their fully vaccinated status with VaxCert PH. The vaxcert.doh vaccine certification also equips Filipino travelers traveling abroad with a form of vaccine passport recognized in foreign jurisdictions. VaxCertPH will contain all the information such as the date and venue of immunization, vaccine brand, Doses, and QR code.
There is a difference between VaxCertPH and the International Certification of Vaccination (ICV), also known as the Yellow Book or Yellow Card. In the Yellow Card, there is information on a person’s vaccination status against diseases apart from COVID-19. Whereas in the vax certificate ph (VaxCertPH) there is only a person’s vaccination status in the Philippines only against COVID-19.
There are two ways for vaxcert ph registration. By visiting your nearest VaxcertPh booth or registering online, you can obtain the VaxCertPH vaccine certificate. In order to get a certificate of VaxCertPH online, you need to register yourself in the vaxcert. doh. gov. Ph
Online Vaxcert Ph Registration
- First of all, visit the Vaxcertph online portal and make sure 48 hours have passed since you received your final dose. Web link: vaxcert. doh. gov. ph
- Once the vaxcert. ph portal opens, Click on the Continue button To request a Vaccination Certificate as seen in the image.
- Now, review and accept the data privacy statement by ticking the box and tapping on the continue button.
- In the next step, select the answer “yes” if you were vaccinated more than 48 hours ago for any of your doses and tap on next button.
- Now in vaxcert ph registration form enter your full name and date of birth and then add Vacine information.
- Verify your vaccination card information matches the information you submitted and tap on continue.
- By clicking on the continue button you will see your VaxCertPH certificate
VaxCertPH – What if there’s no record found?
If you have seen this message then you need to apply for the Vaccination Not Found Request.
Tap on the continue button and attach vaccination proof and contact details and submit request.
VaxCertPH Registering via VaxCertPH Booth
To generate your vaccine certificate, visit the official vax cert ph booth of your local government unit (LGU). Here are the official VaxCertPH Booth locations.
- Manila – SM Manila
- Paranaque – Ayala Mall Manila Bay
- Muntinlupa – Museo ng Muntinlupa
- Makati – Glorietta 2 and Ayala Circuit Mall and SM Makati
- Pasig – Pasig Mega Parking
- Las Pinas – SM Southmall
- Pateros – Municipal Hall
- Quezon City – City Hall
- Malabon – Malabon City Hall
- Marikina – City Hall
- Caloocan – City Hall
- San Juan – City Hall
- Pasay City – Cuneta Astrodome
- Navotas City – Navotas City Hall
- Mandaluyong City – SM Megamall, Robinson’s Forum and Manda City Hall
VaxCertPH Booster Shot Registration
You can certify your booster shot on VaxCertPH the same way you register a new one. You can generate your vaccination certificate by visiting VaxCert ph at vaxcert.doh.gov.ph and following the instructions there.
Before submitting a request, please check your vaccination card for accuracy (e.g. spelling of the full name, correct dates, etc.).
VaxCertPH 2nd Booster Shot Registration
Vax cert ph does not yet reflect the status of those who have already taken their 2nd booster shot. Authorities are reportedly planning to add this feature soon, but no specific timeline has been announced.
VaxCertPH QR Code and Certificate Download
After a successful generation, you may either:
- Download the VaxCert PH as PDF/JPG
- Take a screenshot
- Print in the desired size provided that the QR code is clear and large enough to be scanned.
VaxCertPH Verifier – VaxCert PH Scanner
You can verify the VaxCertPH QR Code of your vaccine certificate by following some simple steps:
- Open the VaxCert PH web portal through your mobile phone or computer or laptop having a camera or a webcam.
- Upon accessing the VaxCert PH portal, Select the second option to verify an existing vaccination certificate.
- Allow your device’s camera to be accessed by the website.
- Please click on the “Scan” button below.
- Place the camera in front of your vaccine certificate’s QR code. The red line should be in the middle of the QR code
- The application will now display that your QR code, as well as your name, birth date, and gender, has been verified. Hence, your vaccine certificate will be successfully verified.
How To Request For VaxCertPH Record Updates?
Users can update their VaxCertPH records if:
- Vaccine certificate details are incorrect (name, vaccination site, etc.)
- VaxCertPH previously generated does not contain boosters/additional doses
Follow these steps to update your records:
- Click “Update record” to begin the process of updating.
- Enter your email address and/or phone number, as well as a photo of your vaccination card and government-issued ID.
- In order to validate and correct your vaccination records, your request will be forwarded to the GU where you received your vaccination.
- Once your request has been completed, you will be notified by email or phone.
How To Track The Request Status?
To track the VaxCertPH record progress of your request, follow these steps:
- On the landing page of the site, click “Track Request Status”
- Now, enter your Reference ID and First Name;
- Your request’s status, including the status description and any comments from the LGU, will be displayed once you click “Submit”.
VaxCertPH Contact Number
VaxCertPH authorities can help you if you experience difficulties such as missing details or no record of your second dose:
Phone number: (02) 8876-1488. Email address: [email protected]
We hope you can understand the above guide on How to Get a Philippines Vaccination Certificate and What Can You Do With It. If you have any questions about vaxcertph, mandavax registration, manila covax my record, vaxcert. doh. gov. ph certificate and vaxcert. doh. gov. ph qr code you can ask us in the comments section.
Read More: How To Register A Vaccine In Tawakkalna?