The Government of Saudi Arabia has urged all travellers including citizens of the kingdom, GCC citizens, Iqama holders and visit visa holders to complete vaccine registration before their arrival to the kingdom. You will find here step-by-step instructions on how to register a vaccine in Tawakkalna app from abroad.
How To Register A Vaccine In Tawakalna?
You can register vaccines administered from outside the Saudi Arabia with the tawakalna application.
Vaccine Registration For Iqama Holders
For Vaccine registration for Saudi national id card holders and iqama holders who have taken vaccines from outside the kingdom can register it on tawakkalna app. First learn how to register with tawakalna app.
- Open Saudi Arabia ministry of health vaccine registration page by clicking here.
- Agree the terms and conditions and click on next.
- Select the application type to “Saudi Resident” and click on next.
A new page opened.
- Enter your iqama number.
- Provide Iqama Expiry date – Check iqama expiry date
- Now enter your Full Name and Nationality.
- Enter your Email and Mobile number in contact information.
Note: The system will fetch you details when you provide your phone number and email. After that system will send OTP code on your mobile number or email.
- Enter the OTP code and click on Next
On a new window you need to fill the form as shown in below picture.
- Select the name of the vaccine you have taken in vaccine type.
- Now choose the administered country from where you take the vaccine.
- Provide the date of first dose when taking the vaccine.
- Select the date of the second dose.
Note: Please select the dose date accurately.
- Now attach the pdf file of your passport copy.
- Also provide the vaccine card (proof of your vaccination).
If the MOH accepts your documents of vaccine registration, they will update the status in tawakkalna application. And the Expats or Iqama holders are allowed to enter Saudi Arabia without going through Quarantine. But If the expats coming from the Countries which are banned to travel by Saudi Arabia need to spend 14 days in another country to enter Saudi Arabia.
Vaccination Registration For Visit Visa Holders
Those who are on family visit visa, work visa or a tourist visa can register their vaccination status through muqeem web portal.
- Open the Muqeem vaccine registration page by clicking here.
- Click on the “New Registration”.
Now give the following details when the new tab opens.
- Your Full Name
- Passport Number
- Date of Birth
- Your Nationality
- Arrival type by air or road.
- Flight number if you travel by air.
- Arrival date and destination.
- Airline Name
- Vaccine Country.
- Your Vaccine name and its doses date.(first dose date & second dose date)
- Agree the terms and conditions and click on the submit button.
On the next page you receive your Vaccine registration number. Save this number or make a screenshot or print this page and provide this to the immigration officer on the time of arrival to the kingdom.
You can register for coronavirus recovery in the tawakkalna application, In case you are recovered from coronavirus outside the kingdom in the last 6 months. To update this status in tawakkalna you need to request MOH for updating your tawakkalna account. In this way you don’t need to go to institutional quarantine on the time of arrival to KSA.
You need to have the following documents while requesting MOH for updating tawakkalna status.
- Passport Copy.
- Vaccination Certificate.
- Covid-19 Recovery Certificate.
- Iqama Copy & Mobile Number.
Note: Send this documents in PDF format to MOH email: [email protected]
What If You Are Not Vaccinated
You don’t need to register yourself to tawakkalna if you are not vaccinated till now. On arrival to the Saudi Arabia you need to go through institutional quarantine procedure.
Terms & Conditions for Arriving in Saudi Arabia
The information provided by you in the vaccine registration form is verified at the time of boarding. If you don’t have proof of vaccination you may be deported from saudi arabia.
You need to carry the approved vaccination certificate with you on arrival of Saudi Arabia.
As we all Know vaccination is mandatory before arrival to Saudi Arabia. I hope article will help you out to explain how to Register a Vaccine In tawakkalna from home country. If you need further assistance regarding this topic please ask your questions in comments.