In order to travel to India, all travelers are required to register with Air Suvidha. Here in this article, you will find all the information you need regarding the pre-arrival registration measures in India and a detailed guide on Air Suvidha Online Registration.
What is Air Suvidha?
Air Suvidha is an online service that allows all international passengers to submit their self-declaration forms regarding their current health status. The international passengers who are arriving in India need to fill out the Air Suvidha self-declaration form as mandated by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
Air Suvidha portal
Foreign travelers to India can complete their self-declaration form and register their arrival via the Air Suvidha portal. Moreover, the Air Suvidha portal registration service is available to all travelers regardless of their nationality, vaccination status, preferred airline, or destination city.
Air Suvidha App
There is no Air Suvidha app available to download. But you can do the registration of arrivals and completion of the self-declaration form through the Air Suvidha portal.
Air Suvidha Self-declaration Form
In order to complete the Air Suvidha self-declaration form, inbound travelers must provide the following information:
- The self-declaration form should be submitted on the Air Suvidha portal 14 days before the scheduled travel date and include the travel details for 14 days.
- Please upload a COVID-19 RT-PCR report that is negative. The test should be performed within 72 hours of undertaking the journey. Individuals who received their vaccine doses in India are not required to undergo such PCR tests.
- In addition, travelers can upload a certificate of completion of the primary vaccination doses of COVID-19. (It is only applicable to fully vaccinated arrivals from countries with an agreement with India for mutual recognition of vaccine certificates).
- Passengers are required to submit a declaration of authenticity with the report, and if found to be false, they will be prosecuted.
- In addition, they should give an undertaking on the portal that they will comply with the decision of the appropriate government authority to undergo home quarantine/self-health monitoring, if necessary.
It is mandatory for passengers to complete the Self-Declaration Form on the Air Suvidha portal and upload the required COVID-19 negative PCR test report or vaccination certificate to board their flights.
Air Suvidha Registration Required Documents
While filling up the self-declaration form in Air Suvidha Portal, a few documents must be uploaded. They are as follows:
- Copy of passport
- Negative RT-PCR test certificate conducted within 72 hours of departure
- Vaccination certificate
To be uploaded, all file types must be in PDF format and the maximum file size is 1MB. Special characters and spaces are not permitted in filenames. There can only be hyphens and underscores in the name.
Air Suvidha Online Registration Guide
Once you have all the necessary documents ready, you need to follow these steps for airsuvidha registration.
- Go to the Air Suvidha web portal by clicking on the link https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration
- In the online Self-declaration form, enter your flight number, seat number, nationality, date of arrival, and country of departure (origin). All of these fields are mandatory.
- Please upload passport copies and test certificates because these are mandatory fields.
- Now If you are from a country that has a mutual recognition vaccination certificate agreement with India, upload your vaccination certificate.
- Provide your mobile number, mail ID, and address.
- Make Sure all the details that you have provided are accurate and that you agree to follow the guidelines as laid down by the health authorities.
- Fill out the Air Suvidha Self Declaration form and include details of the last 14 days of travel and your COVID-19-related health details.
- When you have completed filling all fields, towards the end of the page, here is an undertaking to abide by the quarantine rules upon arrival and sign liability you must sign to the authenticity of the given information.
Once the Air Suvidha registration process completes the submitted mandatory self-declaration application will be forwarded to the Airport Health Organization (APHO) under the Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The Applicants will receive an email with the updated application document. They need to show this document on arrival in India at the APHO counter and proceed with immigration.
Air Suvidha Registration Time Period
There is no time limit for the Self-Declaration form. While the form may be filled out anytime before boarding, it is encouraged that travelers to India complete the form well in advance.
We hope you can easily understand the process for Air Suvidha Registration. If you are facing any problems while filling out Air Suvidha Self-declaration Form or looking for help regarding Airsuvidha please ask us in the comments or contact us.