In Saudi Arabia the Maktab Amal fee is used to renew iqama for expat workers. As per Saudi Government law it is the responsibility of the companies and organizations to pay the maktab amal fee for expats. In this article I will explain how to check and pay maktab Amal fees in Saudi Arabia.
Procedure to Check And Pay Maktab Amal Fees
Below I have describe the detail process to check work permit fee status and also a method to pay Wazarat Amal fees.
Check Maktab Amal Fee Status
Maktab Amal fee also known as Wazarat Amal fee This fee is paid at the time of issuance or renewal of iqama. If you want to check your Wazarat Amal fee status check the step by step guide.
- Open the Ministry of social welfare and labor website.
- Select the option “خدمة رخص العمل” from the drop down menu.
- Enter your Iqama number or border number in the provided column.
- Now enter the Image code and click on “بحث” button.
Pro Tip: Enter iqama Number if you are facing any delay in iqama renewal. And Use Border number in case any delay of new iqama issuance. You can find the border number on your passport.
If your Maktab Amal Fees are paid by your company you will see “تم السداد” written that means wazarat amal fee is received.
In case your company/Organization fails to pay wazarat amal fee then you see “منتهية الصلاحية” that means maktab amal bill is expired and fee is not yet paid.
However if you see the status written “قيد السداد” this means the bill reference number has been generated. Your Company will pay your maktab amal fee on behalf of this reference number. Below I discussed how to pay wazarat Amal fee.
How To Pay Maktab Amal Fees ( Wazarat Amal Fees)?
You can pay your work permit fee for iqama renewal or issuance from any authorized bank from mol. Here I will show you a demo for how to pay Maktab Amal Fee through AL Ahli bank. To pay your Wazarat amal fee from NCB Al ahli bank follow these steps
- Visit Al Ahli bank online portal and sign in to your account.
- After successfully login, select SADAD from the side menu.
- Now click on One Time Sadad Payment.
- On the new tab Scroll down to pay unregistered bill.
- In first biller option Select Gov. Agencies on second biller option select :050 Ministry of Labor on third option enter subscriber number. And click on the proceed button. As Shown in picture.
- Now on the new screen please enter the amount of Maktab Amal fee you want to deposit and click on proceed.
- Now Al ahli bank system will send you an OTP code for verification in your mobile number, enter that code and tap on proceed.
- In the new tab you will see the confirmation message for payment you made for maktab amal.
Maktab Amal Fees 2021
In 2021 the saudi government announced that the work permit fees won’t be increased this year. The Wazar Amal fee 2021 is the same as last year. The Companies having less than 50% of saudis national maktab amal fee is 9600 SR. And the companies having the required number of Saudi citizen maktab amal fee is 8400 SR.
In the article above i have explained a detail process to check and pay wazarat amal fees also known as work permit fee. The above said fee is used for renew the iqama of expats or issuance of new iqama. If you are facing any issue regarding this please contact us in comments.