The Philippines Passport is a highly sought-after travel document that allows Filipinos to travel and work abroad. For many Filipinos who work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), obtaining a Philippines Passport is a necessary step in securing their future and exploring new opportunities. However, the process of obtaining a Philippines Passport in KSA can be confusing and overwhelming, especially for those who are unfamiliar with the process. In this article, we will guide you through the process of obtaining a Philippines Passport in KSA, including the requirements and the steps involved. We will also provide you with important information on the Passport Release Riyadh, which is the capital city of KSA.
Passport Release Riyadh
If you’re a Filipino citizen residing in Saudi Arabia and your passport is ready for release, it’s essential to know the proper procedures for obtaining it. Here’s a detailed guide to help you with your appointment and ensure a smooth process.
Obtaining your Philippines passport in KSA is a straightforward process, as long as you follow the guidelines and arrive prepared. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Philippine Embassy or Consulate for assistance.
Requirements for Philippines Passport Release Riyadh KSA
Before you start the process of obtaining your Philippines Passport in KSA, it is important to ensure that you have all the required documents. The following are the documents that you will need:
- Completed Passport Application Form – This form can be obtained from the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh or downloaded from the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) website.
- Original and photocopy of your valid visa – This should be a work visa or residency permit issued by the KSA government.
- Original and photocopy of your current Philippines Passport – If you have an old passport, make sure to bring it with you.
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs – These must be taken within the last six months and must meet the DFA’s photograph requirements.
- Payment for the passport fee – This can be made at the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh or through the DFA website.
- Copy of Appointment Printout – Your appointment printout.
One Health Pass – Complete Guide for Philippines Travel Pass
Steps Involved in the Philippines Passport Release Process in KSA
Once you have all the required documents, the next step is to follow the process outlined below:
- Schedule an appointment – You can schedule an appointment online through the DFA’s appointment system or by visiting the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh.
- Submit the required documents – On the day of your appointment, make sure to bring all the required documents and submit them at the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh.
- Payment: In KSA, the release fee for a Philippine passport is 200 SAR. You can pay this in cash, credit card, or bank transfer.
- Wait for the release of your passport – After submitting the required documents, you will need to wait for the release of your passport. The processing time for a Philippines Passport in KSA usually takes around seven to ten working days.
- Claim your passport – Once your passport is ready, you can claim it at the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh.
Double-check to make sure that all the information on your passport is correct and that the passport is not damaged.
Passport Release Process in Riyadh
For Filipinos working in Riyadh, the process of obtaining a Philippines Passport is relatively straightforward. The Philippine Embassy in Riyadh is located in the Diplomatic Quarter and is open from Sunday to Thursday.
Those who have filed for passport renewal at the VFS PaRC in Riyadh can claim their passports at the VFS PaRC on the 2nd floor of the Al Shamshia Plaza on the corner of Al Shamshia Street and Nima Road. G Mart, Al Futah King Faisal Road Riyadh 12632. Passports can be collected at the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh if they applied through the DFA appointment system.
To claim your passport, Philippine embassy Riyadh passport release you will need to present a valid government-issued ID, such as your Iqama or Work Permit or old passport. Once you have claimed your passport, make sure to verify its accuracy and report any discrepancies to the embassy immediately.
OEC Online Appointment – Philippines Exit Clearance for OFWs
Obtaining a Philippines Passport in KSA can be a complex and time-consuming process, but with the right information and preparation, it can be a relatively smooth and straightforward process. We hope that this guide has provided you with the information you need to obtain your Philippines Passport in KSA and the passport release process in Riyadh.
Leave a Reply