Riyad Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia. In terms of assets, it ranks fourth among the kingdom’s financial institutions. Riyad bank online account opening is possible without visiting a branch. Here in this guide, we talk in detail about How To Open a Riyad Bank Account Online.
Riyad Bank Online Account Opening
If you want to open an account with Riyad Bank, you just need to meet the following requirements:
- A Valid Saudi lqama
- Absher Registration
- National Address Registration
How To Open An Online Account In Riyad Bank
- First of all, visit the Riyad Bank website’s current account page.
- Here you need to click on “Apply Now“.
- Now enter your “lqama number” on the account opening page.
- In the next step, select the option “Yes” next to the question “Do you have an Absher account?”
- When you click on Yes, you will be taken to the national single sign-on portal (IAM), where your Absher username and password are required.
- Here enter the “OTP” received on your registered mobile number.
- As soon as you enter the OTP, the screen will display “Authentication Successful.”
- Now on this page enter your personal information including.
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number of Dependents
- Educational Level
- Click “Confirm” when you have done.
- Now enter your employment information on the next page.
- Employer Name
- Employer Location
- Employment Start Date
- Income Frequency
- And click on “Confirm.” when done.
- Now on this page, if your Saudi National Address is not pre-filled, enter it.
- District Name
- Street name
- Building Number
- Postal code
- Additional Number
- Type of residence
- Select “Confirm.”
- In the next step, you will be asked to provide your contact information.
- Primary Number (format: 9665544000000)
- Secondary phone number (format: 9665544000000)
- Email Address
- Once done click “Confirm.”
Upon successfully submitting your information, you will see a message saying “Congratulations, your Riyad Bank Account has been created.” Your account number can also be found on this screen.
Additionally, you will receive an SMS with your account number, username, and temporary password. This username and temporary password can be used to create a new password on Riyad Online or RiyadMobile.
Read More: How to Update Iqama In Riyad Bank Online?
Within a few days of opening a current account online, you will receive your Mada card (ATM Card).
We hope this guide is very helpful for those who are looking for a method for a Riyad bank online account opening. We have clearly described a way to open Riyad bank online account in just simple steps. If you still have any issues while opening a Riyad bank online account you can ask us in the comments or contact Riyadh Bank Help Line.