In Saudi Arabia the Ministry of Interior added a new feature in Absher portal. The New Feature Awdah Services is for the saudi expatriates who want to return to their home countries. In this article I will discuss in detail about Absher Awdah services and how to apply for Awdah services in absher.
How To Apply For Awdah Services In Absher?
Expatriates need to have a valid final exit re-entry visa or final exit visa to avail this service. You can also use awdah services if you are on a visit visa or tourist visa.
Violators can also apply for this service if they wish to return to their home country. If Expats have Not Valid exit re-entry visa can request it from their sponsor or employers.
Procedure To Apply For Awdah Services In Absher.
- Visit to the Absher Awdah Services. (You don’t need to login to your absher account below the login button you will find Awdah logo)
- Now Click On “New Travel Request” Button. For tracking your application status click on Travel Request Inquiry.
After clicking on a New travel request you need to provide the following information in the new page.
- Enter your Iqama Number or Border Number.
- Select the Calendar type and provide your Date of Birth.
- Now enter your mobile number for an approval message.
- Enter the image code and tap on the continue button.
If you have not a valid Exit Re-Entry Or Final Exit Visa then the system will notify you that your request is not completed. And Ask you to issue a Visa and then apply as shown in below image.
While applying for awdah services with a Valid Final Exit Visa Or Exit Re-Entry Visa then you need to follow one more step.
Check Validity of Final Exit Visa & Exit Re-Entry Visa
You need to provide the following Information for Awdah return flight.
- Your Region of living in Saudi Arabia.
- Current City you are Living
- Select the Airport from where you want to depart.
- Your Designation country.
- Now Click on Awdah.
Once your request for Awdah is successfully submitted you will receive a request number from the Absher Awdah system.
Who Can Apply For Return Flight Through Awdah Services Absher?
Following Expats are able to apply for a return flight through Awdah travel request Absher Services.
- All Iqama and Visit Visa holders.
- 6 years and above iqama holders.
You must meet the following conditions to receive Awdah return flight service.
- You must have a Valid Re-entry Visa or Final Exit Visa.
- Your Fingerprints must be registered in the Jawazat system.
How To Get Awdah Ticket?
When your Awadah Service Application Is approved you will receive a text message with details about your reservation. According to details provided in SMS you need to make payment.
After Payment for Awdah ticket reservation you will receive a message of movement permit on the date of departure from the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is awdah registration?
A. The Ministry of interior KSA has launched their new service in Absher the Awdah service by registration with awdah services expatriates can apply to return to their homeland.
Q. How do I check my awdah status?
A. You can check the status of Awdah Service by visiting awdah absher service and then awdah travel inquiry for awdah status of your application.
Q. Where is awdah option in Absher?
A. Open or visit absher.sa then below the login button you will find public query option where on top you will find the Awdah option.
Awdah Services for Expatriates make it easy to apply for return to their home. Now Expatriates who have valid Final exit or Exit Re-entry visa can easily get return flight through this service.
Recommended: Banned Countries to Travel from Saudi Arabia
Leave a Reply